I dare you to find a hotter actor!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Citric said:
I love PLEBA...

Best Picture of the thread: Ewan in a kilt. :D [/B]

:drool:

I think we have a winner--2 words...
EW. AN.

*Runs off to watch Ewan-narrated Nature special*

Last edited:
Ledger036.jpg

Ledger006.jpg

Some of my faves...

jude30.jpg

jude26.jpg

walker27.jpg

I really need some new Vince pics-I've been posting these forever

details01_2.gif

details01.gif

ooooh yeah- there was some serious drooling going on for me just now- gosh Heath is a cute boy and you know back at the start of 98 there was this Xena kind of show on late nights called 'Roar' with this very spunky boy in it called Heath Ledger and well it was not a very good show and got axed and I often wondered what happened to him and next thing you know he is popping up in all these films- what a spunky boy he is......

I am at work now so I cant post the full pic but if you look at my avatar you will see a pic of whom I think is quite nice at the moment- his name is Alex, 30 years old and he is from the Aussie Big Brother show and I swear he has some of the nicest arms I have ever seen (my personal fave part of guys!!!) anyway I will post a bigger pic of him later- til then- thanks for all of the cool pics:)

sulawesigirl4 said:
Gah, I so cannot lust after Anakin. He looks like my kid 21-year-old brother. Lmao. *shudder* (not that my bro ain?t cute, it?s just...can?t go there, y?know:p)

Now here is a guy I can definitely drool over...Mr. Sean Bean!

Did someone say Sean Bean? :)

mainsharpepic.jpg

I like this thread. I'm glad I didn't see this thread at work. I would have shorted out the computer.

John Cusack! I've had a crush on him since I was 13 and watched him holding up that juke box.

c-000515-tn-007445.jpg

Ewan Macgregor. So adorable. So lovely. So often...naked...though not as much lately. Loved the Nature special though. He was so funny in that. and he sang!

photo_essay_pic10.jpg

ewansit.jpg

And I'll throw in Tobey Maguire too.

us2703c.jpg

GQ10a.jpg

hhs6.JPG

oh, and the man with the incredible stare. Colin Firth. Just saw him on TV again last night promoting Importance of Being Ernest.
empire4_97a.jpg

Last edited:
You guys all forgot about Elijah Wood.... :no:

He's a hottie too!!!!!

elijahmanly.jpg

elijahlean.jpg

elijahchest.jpg

Last edited:
laouen said:
You guys all forgot about Elijah Wood.... :no:

He's a hottie too!!!!!

Angelfire and Geocities pics don't show up here.

But here's some Elijah for you that I have on my Snapfish account.

Cute...but a big young and short for me. :|

33464%3B4323232%7Ffp7%3Enu%3D3234%3E532%3E496%3EWSNRCG%3D323237%3C98%3B%3B3%3Anu0mrj

33464%3B4323232%7Ffp7%3Enu%3D3234%3E532%3E496%3EWSNRCG%3D323237%3C98%3B%3B3%3Bnu0mrj

33464%3B4323232%7Ffp7%3Enu%3D3234%3E532%3E496%3EWSNRCG%3D323237%3C99%3B65%3Cnu0mrj

33464%3B4323232%7Ffp7%3Enu%3D3234%3E532%3E496%3EWSNRCG%3D323237%3C98%3B%3B38nu0mrj

who gave this thread a 4? it deserves a 5, Heath is in it!!!! :D

well, the official voting comes from me, since it is my thread, and Id like to congratulate you all for trying but Heath is still the sexiest guy around. I love his cocky, badass attitude and that cheshire cat grin :D :D

Naya, I want that collage!! and Gina Marie....wet Heath.......... :yes:

alrighty, well thanks again for trying, they're all beautiful but...... :p

OK, if they won't work from the site then i'll post them from my hard drive.... but it will be one at a time then i guess...

Anyway, I want some elijah pix up here :)

Attachments

• elijah21.jpg
    elijah21.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 88
Number two...

He's getting hotter by the minute

Attachments

• elijah20.jpg
    elijah20.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 81
And this is the last one... I promise :)

Oooh I just love his blue eyes!!!!

Attachments

• elijah18.jpg
    elijah18.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 82
sulawesigirl4 said:
Gah, I so cannot lust after Anakin. He looks like my kid 21-year-old brother. Lmao. *shudder* (not that my bro ain?t cute, it?s just...can?t go there, y?know:p)

I feel like that about Elijah Wood ... he looks like he could be my 12-year-old brother ... has such a baby face.

arg stupid site..

and Josh too!
maingraphic.jpg

but mostly heath! :mac:

:mad: of course the link is now broken! arrr oh well here's another one:

Attachments

• heath6.jpg
    heath6.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 73
Last edited:
JessicaAnn said:

I feel like that about Elijah Wood ... he looks like he could be my 12-year-old brother ... has such a baby face.

Yeah, but my problem with Anakin is not that he looks like he "could" be my younger brother....he really does LOOK like my real-life younger brother. :eek: Freaky!

Oh and thank you for posting the old-time movie actors. *sigh* Cary Grant. *thud* How bout Robert Mitchum? Errol Flynn? :D

One last thing...Josh Hartnett is a local yokel! lmao. He's from my city. :laugh:

Gale Harold is totally Hot and Sexy. Gale is also a very good actor. Just a few pics below.

Attachments

• flaunt2.jpg
    flaunt2.jpg
    134.2 KB · Views: 63
sulawesigirl4 said:
Yeah, but my problem with Anakin is not that he looks like he "could" be my younger brother....he really does LOOK like my real-life younger brother. :eek: Freaky!

thank goodness i am not your neighbor!!

i cant lust after elijah at all....sorry girls.

but i can lust after almost everyone else in this thread...lovely lovely....

sulawesigirl4 said:
... my problem with Anakin is not that he looks like he "could" be my younger brother....he really does LOOK like my real-life younger brother.

on second thought....won't you be my neigbor???

mr_shoes.jpg

(hee hee- what a hottie!):mac:

felt like posting more pics... ;)

michael vartan :D
vaughnt1.jpg

ben affleck ;)
punching_bag.jpg

the reason I watch Buffy...James Marsters :wink:
s6promo02.jpg

Back
Top Bottom