I could have named this thread "I see Bono every day"

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MissZooropa

Refugee
..but I didn't because I didn't want to lead you on. But the truth is that I do see Bono every day, but not THE Bono but the horse at the place I work. :D

So, here's a short report from me. I'm having a great time. The work is hard but great. The first day I could hardly walk back to my room but I'm getting used to it (for you who don't know I work in a stable outside Dublin). I think I will love it enough to make my year here.

When it comes to U2 nothing interesting. Haven't really put an effort into it either. Passed the studios shortly without really stopping, went to Dockers once and one lovely afternoon (sun from a clear blue sky for once) me and a friend took a walk from Dalkey along the coast, passing by Edge's house and then Bono's. Stopped to read on the gate and when we where most into it and stood with our noses almost pressed up against the gate to be able to read, it started opening. We jumped five metres backwards into the middle of the road just because we got so scared. LOL I'm sure they got a good laugh at our reaction if they watched the cameras inside. Unfortunatly it was nothing interesting, don't know who it was leaving, couldn't recognize him, at least it was not Bono.

I must say that walking through the tunnel down to Killiney beach made me for the first time ashamed of being a U2 fan. All that silly signing, that's Bono's f****ing home, don't write on it!!!!! There were also some people that had scratched their names and dates into the gates with all the poems, drawings and lyrics, shame on those who have done that!!

Ok, enough rambling. :) I'm having a great time and love this country so far, except for all the terrible traffic. I'll check in here as often as I can, not more often then once a week because that's the only time I will have any chance at all to get to a computer. Promise me to drool a bit for me too and if something interesting happens or any special loveydovey photos shows up please e-mail me a link to the pic. (can't check entire PLEBA for them I'm afraid)

That's it for me!!

Love and U2 hugs from your Miss Z who can kiss on Bono as much as she likes, even ride him.... ;) ;)

MissZooropa said:
I must say that walking through the tunnel down to Killiney beach made me for the first time ashamed of being a U2 fan. All that silly signing, that's Bono's f****ing home, don't write on it!!!!! There were also some people that had scratched their names and dates into the gates with all the poems, drawings and lyrics, shame on those who have done that!!

yes, yes, YES! I am so with you on this. when whiteflag, AM and I were there, we thought the same thing. Shame on those "fans". It's his HOME, not "the wall" where it's ok and even expected that you should graffiti your love. :no:

334%3A333923232%7Ffp36%3Dot%3E2325%3D623%3D587%3DXROQDF%3E232325344794%3Bot1lsi

:( :down:

Anyways tho, I am sooo happy to hear you are having a good time in Ireland, Miss Z! Hope to hear more of your adventures! :yes:

I have to say though, that Bono the horse has a lot more gray than the real Bono ;-)

...just wait until Miss Z starts a thread called "I rode Bono today!"

heh heh heh...

I agree, this is someone's *private property*, I don't give a damn who it is. Bono has the same private property rights as the rest of us; for heavens' sakes, don't violate the guy's rights. I'll be damned if he's ever violated anyone else's rights. I think it's OK if you just want to look a bit, just don't be invasive.

Back
Top Bottom