I can't stay mad

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

clementine_rose

War Child
There are a lot of us out there who are a little mad right now, but honestly, how can we stay mad at them when they're...well so darn cute. I dare you not to smile when you look at them.

d655e752.jpg

aabonoedgesweet3jn.jpg

larrybono3tc.jpg

u2guitars.bmp

I tried not to smiel but i seen the first pic you posted and... i smiled. Why were you mad at them? I'm not mad at them... why are all you mad?

I was mad at everybody, not just the band. I haven't got the tickets I want, so I was mad. I don't know, I guess I had to blame someone, might as well be the ones I was going to see. I know that they have no say in what is going on, but what can I say I was mad. I watched my Zoo TV dvd, so I am better now. I mean, there is always Saturday! :D

clementine_rose said:
I was mad at everybody, not just the band. I haven't got the tickets I want, so I was mad. I don't know, I guess I had to blame someone, might as well be the ones I was going to see. I know that they have no say in what is going on, but what can I say I was mad. I watched my Zoo TV dvd, so I am better now. I mean, there is always Saturday! :D

I am steering clear of the u2.com forums...there's talk of lawsuits and everyone is sending emails to radio stations and the like.

clementine_rose said:

Zoo TV... :drool: :drool: :drool:

May a long time lurker join in?

I'm sorry, but today was a great day! May 9th in Chicago, baby! I got lucky, I know, but I'm just sooooo freaking excited! I was so nervous last night, and I stayed up until about 2 am just looking at this forum and all these gorgeous, gorgeous pictures posted here!

You guys have been making me smile for hours now! Thanks!

um, it's my birthday tomorrow, too.

~BrightestStar~ said:
Happy early birthday!

What is sending emails to radio stations going to do?

And thx for the pics...Bono is just so hot and adorbable! :combust:

Beats me! lol...They are also sending faxes and emails to Principle Management..My god! It's so f'ing crazy.

arcanum17 said:
May a long time lurker join in?

I'm sorry, but today was a great day! May 9th in Chicago, baby! I got lucky, I know, but I'm just sooooo freaking excited! I was so nervous last night, and I stayed up until about 2 am just looking at this forum and all these gorgeous, gorgeous pictures posted here!

You guys have been making me smile for hours now! Thanks!

um, it's my birthday tomorrow, too.

Arcanum! Happy birthday. :)

U2Girl1978 said:

I am steering clear of the u2.com forums...there's talk of lawsuits and everyone is sending emails to radio stations and the like.

Really...lawsuits?:eyebrow: On what grounds, wasting your entire day sitting at the computer, trying to get tickets. Thats all we need, piss of U2 so they don't have a tour at all. I may have been upset about not getting tickets, but really what will that accomplish. You can't stay mad forever. I mean like I said before, there is always Saturday.

Happy Bday arcanum17! A toast to you....
champagne.jpg

Thanks girls!

My friends have been telling me for weeks (well, years, really:)) that I'm a little nutty with my, um, tiny,and quite harmless fixation on Bono and his amazing ability to wear a pair of leather pants. When I found this forum, I thought, "See! Not only am I not alone - but I'M RIGHT!"

More leather pants, please.:drool:

champagne.jpg

~ All I want for my bday is this~

If Bono shows up at my door with Edge and some bubbly...:combust:
HA- and to top it off, I'm having a vision of Bono jumping out of a cake singin Happy Bday...:wink::combust:

(I'm thinkin all this and my bday aint til August LOL :laugh:....
Oooo...look 497 posts!)

Last edited:
arcanum17 said:
Thanks girls!

My friends have been telling me for weeks (well, years, really:)) that I'm a little nutty with my, um, tiny,and quite harmless fixation on Bono and his amazing ability to wear a pair of leather pants. When I found this forum, I thought, "See! Not only am I not alone - but I'M RIGHT!"

More leather pants, please.:drool:

Since you asked.... :wink:

abpants.jpg

zoosmiley.jpg

Back
Top Bottom