I can't stay mad

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
WOWY_bono1.jpg

starsgoblue said:
Professional Strength Troll-B-Gone:

bubblepants.gif

twjr_cos.gif

I bet we are the only forum not filled with all kinds of nastiness right now. Thank god for all you PLEBAns. :hug:

starsgoblue said:
Miss Becky...you're welcome to join me at the Octagon Bar...:yes: It's nice there too.

And any other nice PLEBANns. :D

Okay, I feel stupid...what is that? (Besides the one in the Clarence where I had lunch. :wink:)

Brightest Star - if you're there - I NEED to know what you meant on page 7 - "#2 Isn't that one of the infamous HD pictures?"

Meanwhile, I'm making up my own, uh, interpretation.

kellyo said:
Brightest Star - if you're there - I NEED to know what you meant on page 7 - "#2 Isn't that one of the infamous HD pictures?"

Meanwhile, I'm making up my own, uh, interpretation.

*cough* let's just say that your interpretation may be right ;) *cough*

Aren't we the best? Yes, yes we are! :wink:

Hi Kellyo! :wave:
Yes, I'm here...I come and go like the wind.... :p
As for the HD pictures..well..*cough*.. as U2girl said, your interpertatiin might be right..However I highly recommend you check out the "Crouchin tiger" thread...(from that can you guess what HD stands for?) :eyebrow: :wink:

( stands....*snicker* Bad, bad, bad me...Some of these pics are sendingmy mind straight to the gutter...):shifty:

my email is kellyb@earthling.net

I love PLEBA - I've been lurking here forever but rarely post.

Anyway - this thread has been great - washed the bad taste out of my mouth. I was able to get tickets on Tuesday, but they're not very good. But I was happy to get them. I haven't been to a U2 concert since 1987 - busy (and poor) raising kids and just generally having my head up my butt - so even crappy tickets are OK with me. But reading all the nasty things people are saying was making me feel kind of 'unsettled'. So finding this thread reminded me that, not only do I love U2, but I love to love U2. It makes me happy! So I don't need to buy into all the other crap that's floating around.

kellyo said:

Anyway - this thread has been great - washed the bad taste out of my mouth. I was able to get tickets on Tuesday, but they're not very good. But I was happy to get them. I haven't been to a U2 concert since 1987 - busy (and poor) raising kids and just generally having my head up my butt - so even crappy tickets are OK with me. But reading all the nasty things people are saying was making me feel kind of 'unsettled'. So finding this thread reminded me that, not only do I love U2, but I love to love U2. It makes me happy! So I don't need to buy into all the other crap that's floating around.

I agree. There have been times when I've been upset about something but I love being a fan too much to change anything.

kellyo said:

:wave: We're glad to have you in PLEBA kellyo :)

Yeah this place is wonderful :drool:..i've been getting upset myself over whats being said :sad:... infact its giving me a headache...so i'm glad there are still some postive U2 fans left.
Keep up the great work Pleba!! thank you:applaud:

Yea I ventured over onto the u2.com forums and I have no idea why i even bothered. It just really upset me. One comment was"U2 doesn't care about their fans" only REM cares about their fans. What a load of bull!:(

I'm avoiding U2.com like the plague. I'm really tired of reading that stuff too, it's upsetting. I've been preferring PLEBA for almost three years, that's not going to change.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom