I can't stay mad

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
clementine_rose said:

Really...lawsuits?:eyebrow: On what grounds, wasting your entire day sitting at the computer, trying to get tickets. Thats all we need, piss of U2 so they don't have a tour at all. I may have been upset about not getting tickets, but really what will that accomplish. You can't stay mad forever. I mean like I said before, there is always Saturday.

Happy Bday arcanum17! A toast to you....
champagne.jpg

On the grounds of fraud..whatever I am not going to jump into that mess. I got my tickets and I'm happy!

~BrightestStar~ said:
Bono sure pours into leather well, eh? :drool:

(498...only 2 more! What do I become anyway? :eyebrow: )

War Child, I think.

And yes, that man was made for leather. :drool:

Thats what I should have instead of having a pic of U2 on the cake, I should have them burst out of the cake. Maybe not, a girl can dream though.

clementine_rose said:
Thats what I should have instead of having a pic of U2 on the cake, I should have them burst out of the cake. Maybe not, a girl can dream though.

If they're bursting out of your cake...you daen well better invite me to your party!!!! :wink:

War child eh? *prepares self for magical transition*

Bono..leather..*sigh*

arcanum17 said:
May a long time lurker join in?

I'm sorry, but today was a great day! May 9th in Chicago, baby! I got lucky, I know, but I'm just sooooo freaking excited! I was so nervous last night, and I stayed up until about 2 am just looking at this forum and all these gorgeous, gorgeous pictures posted here!

You guys have been making me smile for hours now! Thanks!

um, it's my birthday tomorrow, too.

Happy birthday :wave:

Holy shite!

And I thought I was excited before!

Thanks, everyone. You guys are really sweet! I already feel at home!

Umm, more leather, please? Pretty, pretty please? :)

clementine_rose said:

I'm a Bono girl through and through, and I'm a blue-grey eyes person, but...whoa. That pic... :drool: those eyes... Edge is one gorgeous man. How could I possibly stay mad at that beautiful face?!

Maybe I should have gone here before... my dad spent his whole day getting me tickets, and when I found out I didn't get GA I was slightly disappointed but mostly just happy to have tickets at all! Then I went to the Tour Discussions forum and reading all of that somehow made me really pissed off at U2 and everyone associated with them, even though I WASN'T before... I sent letters to radio stations and stuff... :( am I a bad person? I'm not happy with the way the whole thing was handled, but that's neither here nor there...

thank you girls for posting pics to cheer us up :hug:

BonolookslikehesabouttokissEdgeandthatsfinebyme.bmp

Popedge.bmp

Adorable.bmp

Look at that! How could you be made at something so blatantly adorable?!

how can you not smile with this one?
1. Hoodie
2. Strange mitten like straps on hoodie
3. Moobs
4. oddly patterned shirt for Larry to wear
RIDE_BONO_LARRY.jpg

this one always makes me smile - I of course hum the "I'm too sexy for my shirt" song when I see this one
ashirtrips.jpg

Back
Top Bottom