I cant decide on which topic to do for my next speech..........

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Which one should I do for a topic?:

• Death Penalty

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Censorship in Music

Votes: 10 100.0%

• Total voters

adamswildhoney

ONE love, blood, life
so Im asking you guys which topic should I do

Death Penalty- Im against it, I will persuade the audience to go with my view

OR

Censorship of Music - Im against it, I will persuade the audience to go with my view

Which one?

I think the death penalty is an overdone topic. Yes, I know...censorship in music is a common issue too, but death penalty seems like such a cliche for paper/speech topics.

I agree with you, BC about Death Penalty being an overdone issue and so I couldnt decide on which one to do bc I dont want to do one that everyone keeps hearing about.

I think im leaning towards censorship more now!

We're probably biased in here since this is a music forum and all, but I'm for doing the censorship in music topic too. Like everyone else said, discussion about the death penalty has been way overdone.

That's funny...in high school we had to write persuasive papers and both of your topics were not allowed. The death penalty wasn't allowed because the points you could make were pretty much based on your moral beliefs, so you really didn't have any information to persuade someone, same with censorship, also because it seemed to boil down to the first ammendment...

I think I'd go with the censorship one , though. And tomatoes are fruit, even though I don't like them. :yuck:

Back
Top Bottom