I can't breathe!!!!!!!......

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bonavoix

War Child
Larry's lap. Enjoying what may come... *grin*
and it's all Bono's fault. Yep, he darn near took my breath away with this one. It requires its own thread. And the picture will speak for itself. Another one that's thanks to Lindsey:

lustybono87.jpg

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

I'll be having dreams about this one...
biggrin.gif

*whimper-sniff* *sob*
Can't he be 28 again?
frown.gif

------------------
"From an artist's point of view, failure is where you get your best material." -Bono

My feeble attempt at a website:
Rattle And Hum

[This message has been edited by Bonavoix (edited 09-01-2001).]

oh dear....I sincerely need help...Bono with long hair no longer does anything for me. I ought to be posting this in the confessions forum i know but.....

I still have major Bono love (which is the best kind) but *sobs* just not with long hair

ack!!!.... whats wrong with me

*eyes pop out*

OH MY LORD, I HAVE NEVER SEEN THIS ONE!!!

This is one of the BEST I've ever seen of Boner...look at his face! Look at how 'cut' his arms are...look at that tumbling down tank top... *POUNCE*

Ay caramba! MUY caliente!!! Yee haa!!!!
eek.gif

Disco...dashing to a cold shower and discovering she can't get one of those in TX until about November, DAMN!!!!

That's a beautiful picture!

Love your sig, laurinha!

------------------
You say I'm a fool
You say I'm nothing
But if I'm a fool for you
Oh, that's something

WOWOWOWOWOWOWOWWWW! That's SO gorgeous! I didn't have this image, I have to put it on my desktop -- I think I will not leave this chair for today :d
Now, look at this:

1.jpg

Isn't he really, really SEXY??

DROOOOLL!! Gorgeous, lovely, amazing Bono perfection, I can't breathe either, whew!
Thank you for posting this prize pic!
smile.gif

Bonavoix your website is no 'feeble attempt' it rules! Looks like it was made from the heart with a lot of love (and lust!) and admiration for Bono, and U2, you should be proud! GOOD WORK!
smile.gif

Scarlet, just to let you know, Geocities pics will not post here. Guanteed red 'x' every time
frown.gif

------------------
Just as you find me
always I will be
a little bit too free
with myself
-Bono and Edge

[This message has been edited by SamanthaPuff (edited 09-02-2001).]

**GASP**SWOON**FAINT!!
smile.gif

That one definately goes straight into my "Exquisite images of Bono" collection!

------------------
"Walk On, stay safe tonight"

omg! I need a time machine so I can go back in time to ireland and seduce Bono. That's my new goal. whatta hot tamale! that is a prrrrreeeeeeeettttttttty pic! *slobber*
smile.gif
smile.gif

------------------
~*Mona*~
"What you don't have you don't need it now, What you don't know you can feel it somehow." ~U2~

"You give me something to sleep to at night" ~Michelle Branch~

Originally posted by WildHonee:
omg! I need a time machine so I can go back in time to ireland and seduce Bono.

Any room for a little one in the machine?
biggrin.gif

Oh yes he was hot in those days but I don't want or need a time machine. He's plenty hot and sexy and beautiful RIGHT NOW! I'll take him now! Hey, you girls know that. Most of you participated in the 'dirty' thread, right?

------------------
"Walk On, stay safe tonight"

Thank you Scattero
smile.gif
I do my best
*tryes to look humble* hee hee...
Btw, I didn't saw the last pic that scarlet post it... Please help me
frown.gif
frown.gif

oh God...... the long delicious hair Bono!!! *picks the oxygen pump again*

------------------
Life is short...so is Bono! Both of them are delicious, though

Originally posted by SamanthaPuff:
DROOOOLL!! Gorgeous, lovely, amazing Bono perfection, I can't breathe either, whew!
Thank you for posting this prize pic!
smile.gif

Bonavoix your website is no 'feeble attempt' it rules! Looks like it was made from the heart with a lot of love (and lust!) and admiration for Bono, and U2, you should be proud! GOOD WORK!
smile.gif

Scarlet, just to let you know, Geocities pics will not post here. Guanteed red 'x' every time
frown.gif

Thank you so much for the compliment! It's my first website...
smile.gif
I'm glad you like it!

biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

------------------
"From an artist's point of view, failure is where you get your best material." -Bono

My feeble attempt at a website:
Rattle And Hum

Back
Top Bottom