I BET YOU HAVEN'T NOTICED FEW THINGS ON THE RATTLE AND HUM VIDEO

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Originally posted by Ana:
Well If it's actually a pic in PLEBA we should check it out, maybe we can see
biggrin.gif

if it is not posted in here by the time I come back from lunch, i will look for it and post it.
wink.gif

[This message has been edited by MissVelvetDress_75 (edited 02-20-2002).]

Originally posted by Mullen-Girl:
hmmmm, i wonder if Edge really said "if i had 'feet' like that Lawrence i wouldnt want them in the film'..........wonder if that was *ahem* edited.
eek.gif

Ohhh, I thought it was Bono who told Larry that. That's my favorite part of the whole movie, more when Larry says "If I had a face like that I'd bleedin' bury it." and then goes right into playing like nothing happened. That's hilarryous.

And props for using the phrase "rackem frackem".
biggrin.gif

------------------
90% lazy. 10% something else.

Judoooooooo Chop!

Originally posted by J-Tree:
Cuz they're men not boys.
wink.gif

THAT MAKES SO MUCH SENSE. I prefer, men anyways
biggrin.gif

------------------
id love adam to perform for me..wearing only cologne and a smile

Originally posted by J-Tree:
Cuz they're men not boys.
wink.gif

*slaps head*
My mom once had an argument with my brother about whether I was attracted to them or not. She was insisting no.

------------------
Laura
~~~
Something to do with politics, kids, freshness, and breakthrough.
And love.

(Joan Baez)
~~~

...what's a Bono?

I'm not supposed to be on the computer right now.... "doctor's" orders (doctor being my boyfriend) because I've got a coldsore on my face that should have its own zipcode and I'm tired and I'm bleah.

However, he did say I could lay on the couch... heh. And that means I can pop in a DVD of a certain movie y'all have been talking about and play over and over that part with Larry saying "well, if I had a head like yours, I'd bleedin' bury it." Rawr. He is so goofy in this film.

OK. I'm not feeling well, so off I go.

Moonie

Originally posted by moon_is_playing_tricks:
I'm not supposed to be on the computer right now.... "doctor's" orders (doctor being my boyfriend) because I've got a coldsore on my face that should have its own zipcode and I'm tired and I'm bleah.

OK. I'm not feeling well, so off I go.

Moonie

oh no Moonie..sorry to see you are not feeling well...hope you feel better soon...
smile.gif

I watched this part this evening and well needless to say, I did spot something that was a bit out of place. LOL!!
biggrin.gif

Originally posted by Mullen-Girl:
Yeah, he actually says "There's a musical journey in my pants"
biggrin.gif
OMG!!!!! humina humina humina humina!! *hypervenalating* he ACTUALLY said that!?!?!?!......MUST....GO..BUY...RATTLE..AND...HUM!!!!!!*runs to the music store*

------------------
*to bono: you are my Bono, my only Bono, you make me happppyy when skys are grey you dont even know dearrrr how much i love you, so please dont take my bono away*

"Sometimes my pants, they uh talk to me" Arnold from "Hey Arnold"

Icka Bicka Soda Cracker,
Icka Bicka Boo,
Icka Bicka Soda Cracker,
I Love you

Originally posted by Lilly:
Ohhh, I thought it was Bono who told Larry that. That's my favorite part of the whole movie, more when Larry says "If I had a face like that I'd bleedin' bury it." and then goes right into playing like nothing happened. That's hilarryous.

And props for using the phrase "rackem frackem".
biggrin.gif

Yep! One of my FAVORITE parts!
biggrin.gif

LOL...for awhile after I first watched it I went around thinking that line to everyone...don't know why...it's just appropriate in SO many situations
wink.gif

------------------
"This is very un-hip, you know, having the bleeding heart here...I've a reputation to live down to." -Bono

Create Light, Create Unity, Create Joy, CREATE PEACE!

OK, just popped the Rattle and Hum DVD into my computer...
Did a couple of screen captures...
Uploaded them onto WebPhotos...
Here they are!

1000030365_2212002122959AM0.1730158.jpg

1000030365_2212002123000AM0.5881115.jpg

------------------
The interview hadn't even begun..... and suddenly we all noticed something very peculiar: Bono - is - taking - all - his - clothes - off. The white shirt went first, then his black suede boots, his socks, trousers, and briefs (black with white trim, possibly Calvin Klein, probably Marks & Spencer).
"Excuse me but why have you taken your clothes off, Bono?"
"For the same reason," interjected the Edge, answering on Bono's behalf, "that he's the lead singer. Because he's a rampant sex god with a huge ego."
"And a small willy," added Adam.

Originally posted by numbededge:
OK, just popped the Rattle and Hum DVD into my computer...
Did a couple of screen captures...
Uploaded them onto WebPhotos...
Here they are!

1000030365_2212002122959AM0.1730158.jpg

1000030365_2212002123000AM0.5881115.jpg

What is with this guy? He is such a tease! Can't wait to see what he wears at the Grammies!

Originally posted by madamc:
honestly, what's better for teenagers? obsessed with U2, or britney spears ?

I think U2 is healthier than britney spears.

I duno why parents get so worked up on U2.

I was thinking about this today.
I say it's because instead of writing all their songs about how much they love you, baby, they write about God, sex, suicide, politics, whatever. It's mature music, instead of prepackaged bubblegum, and it's not safe. We could be corrupted.
Plus the "they're men not boys" thing previously mentioned.

------------------
"You put on the leather pants, the pants start telling you what to do." ~Bono

Back
Top Bottom