I ask all the Larry lovers!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I ask all the LArry lovers!

Am I blind or this guy just really looks like our snarly boy

rekasi3.jpg

okay don't think anything bad about me---I'm not that kind of girl. I just saw this guy on Tv and this was the best photo I found about him.

So what do you think?

Last edited:
Hmmmm *ponder* IS THAT MAN NAKED?!
Anyway...the haircut and the nose and the moobs....
you know, he does bear a good resemblance to
Larry Bear. SCARY.

Re: I ask all the LArry lovers!

Chrissie Clayton said:

rekasi3.jpg

okay don't think anything bad about me---I'm not that kind of girl. I just saw this guy on Tv and this was the best photo I found about him.

So what do you think?

Yes, he kind of looks like him.

This is a good candidate for some Photoshop magic... I'll do it when I get back from work, that is, if Sicy doesn't get to it first :D

Re: I ask all the LArry lovers!

Chrissie Clayton said:

rekasi3.jpg

So what do you think?

It most certainly does look like him!

and it makes me have nasty thoughts.......:D

Mommy..help!

He looks like Larry except i couldnt imagine larry frolicking aboot in his birthday suit for some reason

Ok I have some more for the Photoshop fans! HAve fun

rekasi6.jpg

rekasi1.jpg

That's all...um..actually there were some more...but too bad....we can't exactly see the face.

edited coz the third one doesn't wanna work:(

Last edited:
:| I tried to Photoshop the pic, but I didn't like how it looked... I'm not very inspired today.

LOL Okay so he's an actor, and I searched some photos, and I found an interview in a women's magazine and only these pictures were there...I thought...wow this is Larry. And guess what! I read the interview and he IS Larry. Y'know what he says...and oh well he's like ' I'm very shy, and I've never thought that I ever would do this kind of photoshoot, but it worked' I can hear Lars saying this...they're the same!

Back
Top Bottom