I am male, but find MacPhisto very charming.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MattFromNYC

War Child
Is that weird? My wife thinks I am losing my mind.

I am straight (obviously), male, and never once had gay tendencies, however, even being a U2 fan for a VERY long time and being around during the time of the MacPhisto era and seeing it many times, recently I find myself um.. "intrigued" by Mac.

I found myself on Pleba here, agreeing how hot he is. WTF?!??!?!?

Whats this mean? What's happening to me? And no, I seriously am not joking.

So now, my wife has a new thing to get me back on. :eyebrow: :(

Anyways, let this be the MacPhisto appreciation thread.

And if you are a guy.. CONFESS YOUR MAC LOVE!!

There, I said it.

I'll say it with pictures.

f62fc8aa.jpg

LOL U2granny's got pics for any occasion! LOL Ya rock!!
*trying not to blush at the one pic...* i admit it!!

How many pics do you have in your collection so far, anyway?

i cant believe im actually getting excited at the suspense of seeing some macphisto pics. and admitting it.

granny: do you have any mac screen shots from zoo syndey by any chance?

its funny during zootv sydney, all the makeup was running down his face and stuff, but still it was kickass.

that lady he danced with must have been blessed to have had it on her, as im sure he got some all over the side of her face.

i like that funny grin he makes in the "lemon" video.. way later in the video like during the lyric line "so he can see himself up close" and he looks to his right and makes this crazy grin. anyone got a screenshot of that? its crazy cool.

MattFromNYC said:
its funny during zootv sydney, all the makeup was running down his face and stuff, but still it was kickass.

that lady he danced with must have been blessed to have had it on her, as im sure he got some all over the side of her face.

:lmao:

u2granny said:
The other zoo show I have he did Mirrorball Man.

go ahead anyway. post anything you want from that one too. i havent seen any other zoo tv bootlegs, so it'll be cool to see some clips. whatever you want, its fine with me. :wink:

maybe we can have a mirrorball man vs macphisto thing on here. :huh:

MattFromNYC said:

go ahead anyway. post anything you want from that one too. i havent seen any other zoo tv bootlegs, so it'll be cool to see some clips. whatever you want, its fine with me. :wink:

maybe we can have a mirrorball man vs macphisto thing on here. :huh:
:lmao: I would like to see that.

Back
Top Bottom