I am male, but find MacPhisto very charming. - Page 6 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Your Blue Room > PLEBA > PLEBA Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 07-01-2005, 10:46 PM   #76
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB

Local Time: 07:58 AM
matt you rock! And your wife sounds awesome! In my opinion anything that can bring a couple together for some good natured fun is a great thing in my book. Hmmm I wonder if I could get Mr. Cat to wear the horns?

Funny side note after I posted on here earlier I got an email from a friend with Angelina pics. She said a little birdy told her I might like them. I think someone is a little lurker.

Old 07-01-2005, 11:26 PM   #77
War Child

Local Time: 02:58 PM
well, its 2:20am here.. and was sneaking online real quick to check to see if i got an email from my brother about a weekend thing, so i thought i'd update y'all on the "macphistra escapade" that happened tonight.

well, i'll get a little more into it (well, of what I'm allowed to, lol) tomorrow, but lets just say.. HOLY COW THAT WAS THE BEST SEX OF MY FUCKIN' LIFE!! and mah lady says the same .

said im her "wild maccowboy!!' HAH!! yes, she made me dress as a cowboy with sparkles on. no damn joke! we have weird tastes.
anyways, talk to y'all later and HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND!! if i dont see ya by then.

we both agree that U2 brings out a real fiesty side of us. and now im never.. ever ever gonna be able to see macphisto in the same light again after this. LOL. lmao.

my wife happens to be the sexiest of em all though. she kicks macphistos ass as MacPhistra. but she prefers it to be called "macphisterina" or something like that. dont ask. i have no idea either, lol.

im grinning ear to ear.

g'night!!!

Old 07-01-2005, 11:29 PM   #78
War Child

Quote:
Originally posted by Russty Cat
matt you rock! And your wife sounds awesome!

she is VERRRY awesome.

she'll do anything for me.. even dress as a female macphistress. and i'd do anything for her.. even dress as a sparkley cowboy. lol.
i must say i kinda looked like a weird mix of a JT era Bono and Mirrorball Man, though I dont think thats where she got the idea from... but then again... I'm wondering if she's subconsciously fancying Mirrorball Man now.. DAMN US AND OUR WEIRD FETTISHES. imagine that.. macphisto and mirrorball man having sex.
Old 07-02-2005, 12:41 AM   #79
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB

Quote:
Originally posted by MattFromNYC

she is VERRRY awesome.

she'll do anything for me.. even dress as a female macphistress. and i'd do anything for her.. even dress as a sparkley cowboy. lol.
i must say i kinda looked like a weird mix of a JT era Bono and Mirrorball Man, though I dont think thats where she got the idea from... but then again... I'm wondering if she's subconsciously fancying Mirrorball Man now.. DAMN US AND OUR WEIRD FETTISHES. imagine that.. macphisto and mirrorball man having sex.
Matt You crack me up!!! you guys are the best!!! I'm glad you guys had a great time. Boy makes my evening of chatting and watching a vertigo boot dvd seem really, really lame. And trust me your not so weird! Just more honest then most.
Old 07-02-2005, 03:46 AM   #80
The Fly

*gulp*

Strange forum, this is.
Old 07-02-2005, 10:39 AM   #81
The Fly

I just woke up about an hour ago (it's 10:35 AM where I am) and checked up on this thread and I have to say WAY TO GO MATT!!!!!!! It's great that you had a great time, and your wife sounds like a wonderful person. WOot woot!
Old 07-05-2005, 11:04 AM   #82
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB

Local Time: 09:58 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by Eidolon Bird
I second everything Russty said. Attraction and sexuality aren't always one and the same thing. Frankly, I think it makes you attractive for admitting to some sort of interest in another guy. Confident people are a wonderful thing.

I actually have plans for a MacPhisto costume for Halloween. Not sure if I'll have time to put it together, but that's what I want to do.

This is the sexiest/coolest thread ever!!! Matt you and your wife are lucky to have each other Now if only I could find a sexy silver haired bloke to play dress up and down with me!!!!!