I am male, but find MacPhisto very charming.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
are you ladies just saying that? or are you seriously not seeing anything mentally ill with this behavior of mine? well, i am mental.. but... thats another story.

lol.

I think it is AWESOME MAtt!!! Do you only have these feelings for Mac? If so then you are not gay...it is just a crush...Macphisto is awesome..I do not blame you...

Last edited:
I wish I could get my man to wear make-up and gel his hair back!!!:drool: Oh well at least he will wear the FLY glasses I got him:huh:

MattFromNYC said:
are you ladies just saying that? or are you seriously not seeing anything mentally ill with this behavior of mine? well, i am mental.. but... thats another story.

lol.

Matt I think there is side of everyone that is sometimes attracted to people of the same sex. Its not really about sex its about liking qualities in that person. I find Angelina Jolie very attractive. I'm a happily married female. But there is nothing wrong with thinking someone is smokin! I don't plan on doing anything about it, but I do enjoy her movies.

I think its great that you admit that you find things in MacP appealing. To me it says that you are confident in who you are and can admit that you find someone appealing. No harm in that. :hug: :heart: And it does make you a great guy in my book! :D

Well said RustyCat!!!:up: I used to have a crush on Agent Dana Scully(x-files) She was so smart and pretty:heart: I miss that show...well anyway Matt I think you are great in my book also!!

Russty Cat said:

Matt I think there is side of everyone that is sometimes attracted to people of the same sex. Its not really about sex its about liking qualities in that person. I find Angelina Jolie very attractive. I'm a happily married female. But there is nothing wrong with thinking someone is smokin! I don't plan on doing anything about it, but I do enjoy her movies.

I think its great that you admit that you find things in MacP appealing. To me it says that you are confident in who you are and can admit that you find someone appealing. No harm in that. :hug: :heart: And it does make you a great guy in my book! :D

Thankyou, Russty. :wink:

Carmelu2fan said:
Well said RustyCat!!!:up: I used to have a crush on Agent Dana Scully(x-files) She was so smart and pretty:heart: I miss that show...well anyway Matt I think you are great in my book also!!

Carmelu2fan: You're great in my book, too! All of you guys are super cool.

Dana Scully was surely damn hot in X-Files. That was my favorite TV show of all-time, along with the Simpsons a close 2nd. ;-)

Junebug said:
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: MacPhistra! That's hilarious!!

Well, I did sort of hint at it with my wife a couple of hours ago... lol.
Here's sort of how the convo went:

She: whatcha doing online?
me: nothin' really...
she: hmm... busy typing some kinky MacPhisto fanfic or something?
me: haha nah.
she: i bet...
me: shut up.
she: will not.
me: so, still going out to dinner with that nutcase friend of yours tonight?
she: shut the fuck up, matt. oh and no... she's gotta work.
me: (laughing) wanna try something cool tonight?
she: oh god what
me: a cool idea came to me whilst posting on PLEBA..
she: (who lurls on here all the time but doesnt post, but didnt know i posted on PLEBA forum specifically..) YOU POSTED ON THAT??
me: yeah, whats wrong with that?
she: nothing really, thats usually for the women, you know.. oh thats right...
me: yeah well, (you smartass), well, i was thinking... you like doing wild things sometimes... how about you dress up as a Miss MacPHisto?
she: (just makes this really really crazy expression and kind of turns reddish)
me: MacPhistra
she: *bursts out laughing*
me: come on!! it'll be fun.
(5 mins later of back and forth with that dialogue)
she: ok, as long as you fix my laptop and cut the dog's hair.. (our pet dog),. fine. we'll see.
me: (totally fucking shocked) YOU FUCKING SERIOUS???
she: sure, why not. i'll probably look like shit, but you're gonna have to dress up, too.
me: (not sure what she means by that and refuses to tell me.. shes planning something as we speak... )
so, at 11pm tonight.. which in about 1 hour from now.. I will have my very own MacPhistra.. and me.. well.. im frightened at what she'll make me dress up as.. or makeup me ass. :(

wish me luck!!

and we even have some costume horns!!! well, kind of. they're little pointy dog ears on a hairband thing that my brother had with a costume and left it here. lol. so they'll be the "horns", lol.

MattFromNYC said:
and we even have some costume horns!!! well, kind of. they're little pointy dog ears on a hairband thing that my brother had with a costume and left it here. lol. so they'll be the "horns", lol.

Whatever it takes is my current motto.

MattFromNYC said:

Well, I did sort of hint at it with my wife a couple of hours ago... lol.
Here's sort of how the convo went:

She: whatcha doing online?
me: nothin' really...
she: hmm... busy typing some kinky MacPhisto fanfic or something?
me: haha nah.
she: i bet...
me: shut up.
she: will not.
me: so, still going out to dinner with that nutcase friend of yours tonight?
she: shut the fuck up, matt. oh and no... she's gotta work.
me: (laughing) wanna try something cool tonight?
she: oh god what
me: a cool idea came to me whilst posting on PLEBA..
she: (who lurls on here all the time but doesnt post, but didnt know i posted on PLEBA forum specifically..) YOU POSTED ON THAT??
me: yeah, whats wrong with that?
she: nothing really, thats usually for the women, you know.. oh thats right...
me: yeah well, (you smartass), well, i was thinking... you like doing wild things sometimes... how about you dress up as a Miss MacPHisto?
she: (just makes this really really crazy expression and kind of turns reddish)
me: MacPhistra
she: *bursts out laughing*
me: come on!! it'll be fun.
(5 mins later of back and forth with that dialogue)
she: ok, as long as you fix my laptop and cut the dog's hair.. (our pet dog),. fine. we'll see.
me: (totally fucking shocked) YOU FUCKING SERIOUS???
she: sure, why not. i'll probably look like shit, but you're gonna have to dress up, too.
me: (not sure what she means by that and refuses to tell me.. shes planning something as we speak... )
so, at 11pm tonight.. which in about 1 hour from now.. I will have my very own MacPhistra.. and me.. well.. im frightened at what she'll make me dress up as.. or makeup me ass. :(

wish me luck!!

LOL!!!!!

:up: Here's to some hot McPhista lovin' for you Matt!!! :sexywink: :eek:

Damn!!! That is one dead sexy idea....... McPhisto lovin'..... :drool: :macdevil: :combust:

I second everything Russty said. Attraction and sexuality aren't always one and the same thing. Frankly, I think it makes you attractive for admitting to some sort of interest in another guy. Confident people are a wonderful thing.

:shifty: I actually have plans for a MacPhisto costume for Halloween. Not sure if I'll have time to put it together, but that's what I want to do.

I know alot of guys with non-sexual crushes on Bono (or all of the members of U2) One of my guy friends has a Mac tatto on his shoulder (the one from the batman movie) which is very cool looking

matt you rock! :rockon: And your wife sounds awesome! In my opinion anything that can bring a couple together for some good natured fun is a great thing in my book. Hmmm I wonder if I could get Mr. Cat to wear the horns? :drool: :wink:

Funny side note after I posted on here earlier I got an email from a friend with Angelina pics. :giggle: She said a little birdy told her I might like them. I think someone is a little lurker. ;)

well, its 2:20am here.. and was sneaking online real quick to check to see if i got an email from my brother about a weekend thing, so i thought i'd update y'all on the "macphistra escapade" that happened tonight.

well, i'll get a little more into it (well, of what I'm allowed to, lol) tomorrow, but lets just say.. HOLY COW THAT WAS THE BEST SEX OF MY FUCKIN' LIFE!! and mah lady says the same . :drool: :wink: :wink:

said im her "wild maccowboy!!' HAH!! yes, she made me dress as a cowboy with sparkles on. no damn joke! we have weird tastes.
anyways, talk to y'all later and HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND!! if i dont see ya by then.

we both agree that U2 brings out a real fiesty side of us. and now im never.. ever ever gonna be able to see macphisto in the same light again after this. LOL. lmao.

my wife happens to be the sexiest of em all though. she kicks macphistos ass as MacPhistra. but she prefers it to be called "macphisterina" or something like that. dont ask. i have no idea either, lol.

im grinning ear to ear.

g'night!!!

Russty Cat said:
matt you rock! :rockon: And your wife sounds awesome!

she is VERRRY awesome. :wink:

she'll do anything for me.. even dress as a female macphistress. :wink: and i'd do anything for her.. even dress as a sparkley cowboy. :huh: lol.
i must say i kinda looked like a weird mix of a JT era Bono and Mirrorball Man, though I dont think thats where she got the idea from... but then again... :eyebrow: I'm wondering if she's subconsciously fancying Mirrorball Man now.. DAMN US AND OUR WEIRD FETTISHES. :wink: imagine that.. macphisto and mirrorball man having sex. :huh:

MattFromNYC said:

she is VERRRY awesome. :wink:

she'll do anything for me.. even dress as a female macphistress. :wink: and i'd do anything for her.. even dress as a sparkley cowboy. :huh: lol.
i must say i kinda looked like a weird mix of a JT era Bono and Mirrorball Man, though I dont think thats where she got the idea from... but then again... :eyebrow: I'm wondering if she's subconsciously fancying Mirrorball Man now.. DAMN US AND OUR WEIRD FETTISHES. :wink: imagine that.. macphisto and mirrorball man having sex. :huh:

Matt :lmao: You crack me up!!! you guys are the best!!! I'm glad you guys had a great time. Boy makes my evening of chatting and watching a vertigo boot dvd seem really, really lame. :lol: :wink: And trust me your not so weird! Just more honest then most. :drool:

I just woke up about an hour ago (it's 10:35 AM where I am) and checked up on this thread and I have to say WAY TO GO MATT!!!!!!! It's great that you had a great time, and your wife sounds like a wonderful person. WOot woot! :applaud: :rockon:

Eidolon Bird said:
I second everything Russty said. Attraction and sexuality aren't always one and the same thing. Frankly, I think it makes you attractive for admitting to some sort of interest in another guy. Confident people are a wonderful thing.

:shifty: I actually have plans for a MacPhisto costume for Halloween. Not sure if I'll have time to put it together, but that's what I want to do.

This is the sexiest/coolest thread ever!!!:drool: Matt you and your wife are lucky to have each other:yes: Now if only I could find a sexy silver haired bloke to play dress up and down :flirt: with me!!!!!:adam:

Back
Top Bottom