I am male, but find MacPhisto very charming.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Macphisto... :drool:

And Matt - you earn major bonus points from me for admitting to the Macphisto-love.

All that Glitters.jpg

In Profile.jpg

Joker.jpg

Lounging

its a bird! its a plane! its a mirrorball man!!!

we might as well just have a full blown fly vs macphisto vs mirrorball man thing. i have a feeling The Fly would win though.

:shifty: My heart belongs to Macphisto - it's gotta be the horns. The sparkly gold boots don't hurt either.

(And it appears my ISP has died for the moment. :madspit: Hopefully it'll come back soon and the pictures will show up again.)

Ah, what a great way to wake up on a Friday morning. Thanks for all of the pics guys. :wink:

MacPhisto brings back such great memories. When I was in college, I was broke and had the great privelege of living at home with my parents. I would "watch" the Zoo TV Sydney concert while I "studied". My conservative mom would just quietly sit there and never really comment one way or the other.

Fast forward 12 years later. Tell my mom I've tix to Vertigo. She quite sincerely responds, "Oh, I like U2. I really like it when that guy dresses up like the devil!"

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

My little MacPhisto stays on my shoulder everyday & whispers in my ear that it is ok to have naughty thoughts. :wink:

Matt's got a man-crush on Mac!!! :up: And better yet, he's got the cojones to admit it! :applaud:

(You realize this makes you quite the hot commodity here in PLEBA, don't you?) :sexywink: :lol:

I LOVE YOU U2 Granny!!!!:bow: :bow: Thanks for those HOT Mcphisto pics!!!! Matt you are the MAN!!!! Let's give it up for MATT!!!!!!!:applaud: :applaud: :applaud: :applaud: :applaud: :rockon:

Males lusting after Mac would be gay.

Seriously, I like Bono's alter-ego, I sure as hell dig the voice and the suit and the make-up but that's about it.

Achtungbaby162 said:
Males lusting after Mac would be gay.

Seriously, I like Bono's alter-ego, I sure as hell dig the voice and the suit and the make-up but that's about it.

oh please, you know you lust, we all do

I don't think it makes a man gay to lust after Macphisto. If a person's got special charisma, hotness, appeal, whatever, anyone can be attracted to them, male or female. It doesn't matter if they're male or female either. It's the character of the person that draws you in.

Chizip said:

oh please, you know you lust, we all do

AMEN to that!!! I think Mcphisto is smokin hot enen though he wears more make up and used more hair product than I do!!! I am a woman though...but if you are a guy and you like that...MORE POWER TO YA!!!:yes:

no, i'm not gay, but macphisto does make me think weird things, but its only with that, nothing else. i'm still very attracted to my wife and women in general and do not have any other gay tendencies towards any other males. it seems to be just a MacPhisto thing. SO, that said, I'm HeteroMacPhistosexual. :huh:

I wonder if my wife might consider dressing up as a female MacPhisto.

:eyebrow:

MacPhistra.. or something. :eyebrow: :ohmy:

I'm afraid to ask.

Back
Top Bottom