I am confused.....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mrs.Clayton

Refugee
Alright...I'm probably going to come across as an obsessive freak/stalker(but I'm not a stalker) but I don't see how these pictures can be of the same house.
3333%3A86%3B23232%7Ffp46%3Dot%3E2325%3D623%3D587%3DXROQDF%3E2323268%3A3355%3Bot1lsi

Larryhome.jpg

larryhome2.jpg

Actually...maybe the second and third ones could be the same house...
Sula-the first pic is yours, and I know AM either has a pic like that too, or has seen the house from that angle...
Are they all the same house, just different angles??
Why do I obsess over the little things in life?

I would think the first and second are the same house. My aunt's house is like that, an old one, brick in front but boards on the double back porches. Look at the old fashioned stones that line the backside pic, it kind of goes with the first one I think. The last one looks like a new house. Maybe it's a new 'wing' or a guest house.

Jesus, it must be nice to be able to buy an empty house just so you wont have neighbors.

rolleyes.gif

------------------
Sexy poshin' sugar snarlin' rock and roll ...

My Lair

This is another pic I found-looks like the front part of the house in the last pic.

It looks like maybe the first two pics might be the front and back of the same house-or just different houses, since he owns the whole street.
biggrin.gif
confused.gif

333%3C8%3A%3A723232%7Ffp5%3Enu%3D3235%3E77%3A%3E43%3B%3Ewsnrcg%3D3232396%3A4%3B79%3Anu0mrj

Larry's house is the definition of "sprawling." That's damn big.

------------------
Pink elephants and lemonade.
Dear Jessie, hear the laughter running through the love parade.

Love,
Emily

Visit my webpage for U2 wallpapers: Emily's Wallpapers

Geez, that's Larry's house? NICE! Thanks for telling me, now I'll go and visit him j/k. It really doesn't look like the same house though. And all those trees blocking the house, well I guess he wanted that way, since he doesn't want people to know what his house looks like.

I thought he had three houses in a row...
AM! Sula! Where are you girls...you know everything about this!

Back
Top Bottom