I <3 Bono

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

SimplyConfused

War Child
Bowie was right! There IS life on Mars! Well, Newc
OK, I just got back to Newcastle yesterday, and only just got to open my presents from my mum and step dad for Christmas.

And one of the pressies was a black t-shirt with white writing on it, saying 'I :heart: Bono'. 'Tis gerrate! And other stuffs:

- Guitar - Fender Stratocaster
- Disease Is Punishment (DVD, The Network)
- Bono: God's Favourite Son (DVD)
- The U2 Phenomenon (DVD)
- Two U2 calendars (both unofficial)
- The Kurt Cobain Journals (Book)
- Marilyn Manson Autobiography (Book)
- Bono: In The Name Of Love (Book)
- Charlie And The Chocolate Factory (DVD)
- Drop Dead Fred (DVD)
- Secret Window (DVD)
- Finding Neverland (DVD)
- Fear And Loathing In Las Vegas (DVD)
- Coffee And Cigarettes (DVD)
- Best Of U2 1990 - 2000 (CD)
- U2 diary
- Nirvana t-shirt
- Sex Pistols t-shirt
- A year's subscription to Q Magazine!
- U2 Show (Book)
- Green Day: American Idiot & The Punk Explosion (Book)
- I Was Bono's Doppelganger (Book)
- Black eyeshadow (my old one was running out)
- £30
- Lotsa sweets!!

Good haul this Christmas, when you add that I got an iPod, the video kind, from my dad!

told you you would get a stratocaster!!!! lucky you! now you can try to play most u2 songs :)
I really start to feel more and more depressed cuz we don't do christmas here.. I want presents too :sad:
oh what am I crying, being here is a present enough! :) thanks for sharing all your stories, it makes me happy! :D

I still don't think it does... yes I have read that discussion....... but it doesn't look much like a heart either.... :)

great, then we are all a happy clappy community(did I just rhyme? scary!) :lol:
also, I am reading archives, and about a girl named Emily (miss U2) taking stuff to dublin... I wonder, if she still is around here? I haven't seen any recent posts of her tho... I really love to read her stories about her trips, and the kisses from Adam and Bono... and all the stuff she did for the fans here... I wonder if she'd give adam/Bono a link tot pleba, if they would chek here.... it wouldn't be that much of a smart idea tho, but still...
may I say I agree with you on the thread name XD

Yeah, that'd be great. I do love to read these stories. One day, I hope to be in a story of my own like that. And not just a made up one in my head.

I do think it'd be funny if they ever did come on PLEBA. Heh heh. They'd probably come away from the computer in horror. But then they'd find the captions thread and be highly amused. Whilst our captions amuse them, we'll sneak up on them and kidnap them! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! (<-- OK, that's gonna be what makes them look in horror...)

SimplyConfused said:
Yeah, that'd be great. I do love to read these stories. One day, I hope to be in a story of my own like that. And not just a made up one in my head.

I do think it'd be funny if they ever did come on PLEBA. Heh heh. They'd probably come away from the computer in horror. But then they'd find the captions thread and be highly amused. Whilst our captions amuse them, we'll sneak up on them and kidnap them! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! (<-- OK, that's gonna be what makes them look in horror...)

shhhh don't tell them that!
I'm in, tell me the date place and time...
I'll kidnap Bono... :evil: oh and I know JUST the place to hide him! :drool: now that would be a nice story...
sometimes my love for him freaks me out a bit... but who cares... I still do and I won't quit my insanity :drool: just for *Bono* :drool:

Back
Top Bottom