hurricane terror--??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
U2Kitten said:
I know her real first and last name and the city she lives in. I could probably track her down, I hate to get so personal, but we're all so worried :( What do you guys think? We could get somebody besides me to do it.

I think someone needs to check.

We definitely ought to contact verte....if she IS ok I think that would fill her heart with pride and joy if someone from interference called for all of us to share our cares and concerns. :(

U2democrat said:
We definitely ought to contact verte....if she IS ok I think that would fill her heart with pride and joy if someone from interference called for all of us to share our cares and concerns. :(

True!

Jeanne has been downgraded to a tropical storm :up: What's left of the eye just passed over us, so hopefully it will be over soon. No power loss this time . . . so far :reject: The cable's out, but that just means no cable modem :lol: It sure is a mess down here though :( We have a huge tree branch hanging over our fence into our pool.

The good news is that my boss just called to say I don't have to come in to work tomorrow :up: Which is good because I spent last night from 9 p.m. - 5 a.m. at work and got about 3 hours sleep on the floor of my office :huh: At least I kept busy keeping track of the Edge postings :lol:

I'm watching CNN coverage of Jeanne right now. It IS a mess. Jeanne better be the last hurricane to hit florida this year, I don't know how much more y'all can take!!! It seems like everyone across the country knows someone who's affected by the 'canes down there.

What a mess. Last week I was at the 'rents house doing laundry and my little bro (he's almost 18) came in and announced he was shipping off to Florida for this summer to rebuild roofs. He says someone recruited him and his friends and there will still be plenty left to fix this summer.

Glad you came through okay Kelly! :wave: Still waiting for Esther to check in. And I haven't heard from my cousin in the trailer :(

Hey U2kitten, im doing fine:wave: Jeanne moved over Florida very quickly, but caused some massive destruction:( I was watching the hurricane coverage on tv last night with my flashlight next to me, all the new reporters on the streets were getting blown away by the hight winds:ohmy:

SpanishEyes21 said:
all the new reporters on the streets were getting blown away by the hight winds:ohmy:

i saw that on our news coverage as well:|

I don't understand why they go outside to cover the storm, as if we wouldn't believe them if they filmed from the inside through a window of something:huh:

I'm so depressed and stressed out. First I'm off today, then they call me at 8:30 a.m. waking me up to go do something, then I get home and try to take a shower, then they call me again to come in. I say can't you find someone else, I know other people have the key, then my boss calls me back about my "no" response, which wasn't what I meant :banghead: I give up :(

I hate my job, I want to quit - I'm so tired of this :censored:

:sad: :sad:

kellyahern said:
I'm so depressed and stressed out. First I'm off today, then they call me at 8:30 a.m. waking me up to go do something, then I get home and try to take a shower, then they call me again to come in. I say can't you find someone else, I know other people have the key, then my boss calls me back about my "no" response, which wasn't what I meant :banghead: I give up :(

I hate my job, I want to quit - I'm so tired of this :censored:

:sad: :sad:

:hug:

Thanks guys :hug:

It just bites. I'm probably in trouble at work, which sucks because I've never been in trouble at work, but I've just had it. I snapped at my boss, which was stupid of me. Everyone's been under pressure lately and today was just it for me I guess. I called her back and she said I'm not in trouble, but there's probably bad blood now you know :banghead: It just bugs me that the higher ups at work don't think things out, change their minds back and forth - it's not like this is the first hurricane we've had this year either :mad:

Back
Top Bottom