HUNT WEEK 5 and NEW GANME!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'M BACCKKK!!!!!

And with my fave category:
BONO PICS!

Bathrobe.jpg

Beret.jpg

Blondie.jpg

BlueBono.jpg

Cuttie.jpg

Darkie.jpg

*droooooooool*

Sheesh! I leave for two seconds and Ana posts all the Bono pics in all the world!
wink.gif

young_look.jpg

Awwww!
bola_sweetest.gif

edbo-pop7.jpg

boadsmirk.jpg

3326559523232%7Ffp47%3Dot%3E2325%3D%3B6%3B%3D726%3DXROQDF%3E23232697%3B7%3A9%3Aot1lsi

[This message has been edited by Hallelujah Here She Comes (edited 03-25-2002).]

One more submission from me...
war_adam1.jpg

*defile*

OOOH IT'S ANOTHER ONE... *droooool*
uf_adam_scruff.jpg

how long has he HAD that bracelet?

okay, so I lied about the "one more"
sats.jpg

------------------
~ALOTWU!~
"It never ceases to amaze me. Here, we have a man who claims professes to enjoy flower arranging, has no qualms over donning a skirt at any given time and, now we learn, prefers to use the ladies' restroom. And yet somehow he manages to embody all that is masculine and sexy. I don't know how he does it. " ~Hallelujah Here She Comes, about Adam

[This message has been edited by Kristie (edited 03-25-2002).]

[This message has been edited by Kristie (edited 03-25-2002).]

ANA!!!!

wasn't there a LIMIT imposed the second week of the hunt??????

LMAO- this isn't a bono thread!!!!!

you gotta pic your faves and post so we can vote!! although i don't think you have surpassed kristie's first week of like 75 pics....LOL...remember that k?

------------------
***ALOTWU***

AWWW
But I still can't reduce my qty of fave Bono pics
frown.gif

I jest love them all
biggrin.gif

And I love them so deeply that I still can't choose one to cast a vote *sigh*

btw: Those Adam pics without the glasses are HOT!!!!!! *runs away before getting attacked by Angry Spaky-holics*
tongue.gif

no sparky-holic is gonna get mad. we love him with and without glasses, with and without glasses, oh ooohh!!!.

now ana, you HAVE to pick a favorite. how about this for a compromise? pick your 5 favorite and we will vote on those.
ok????

------------------
***ALOTWU***

[This message has been edited by elizabeth (edited 03-25-2002).]

Originally posted by elizabeth:
although i don't think you have surpassed kristie's first week of like 75 pics....LOL...remember that k?

I think she has!
wink.gif

and just posted a link to my album to browse at your leisure... 'sides, no one voted for me anyway!

------------------
~ALOTWU!~
"It never ceases to amaze me. Here, we have a man who claims professes to enjoy flower arranging, has no qualms over donning a skirt at any given time and, now we learn, prefers to use the ladies' restroom. And yet somehow he manages to embody all that is masculine and sexy. I don't know how he does it. " ~Hallelujah Here She Comes, about Adam

don't be upset! hardly anyone voted at all!!

c'mon k....i'll make you a special monopoly piece....the paAAAaaannntsss!!!!

<----waves pants enticingly!

------------------
***ALOTWU***

OOOOO!!!!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
PANTS!
*jumps up and down*

course I wasn't upset anyway, but.. PANTS!
I should put on the pants, maybe they'll make my headache go away.

------------------
~ALOTWU!~

OK everyone has to vote now because i am not going to be here this weekend!!!

so vote vote vote vote!!!!

------------------
***ALOTWU***

Back
Top Bottom