Hungry lads...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Keocmb

Refugee
I'm really hungry and there's nothing to eat in this house. Shall we post some pics of our boys eating?

338363%3A%3B23232%7Ffp8%3Enu%3D3238%3E9%3B4%3E8%3B%3B%3Ewsnrcg%3D32324%3B%3A%3B43%3B87nu0mrj

338363%3A%3B23232%7Ffp3%3B%3Dot%3E2329%3D%3A%3A5%3D9%3A%3C%3Dxroqdf%3E23233%3C9%3C3847%3Aot1lsi

*tummy growls*

This is a great thread. :up: It's cool to see them do normal things LOL. Somewhere I have a picture of Bono eating a hot dog I should scan, if I can find it heheh. :) Thanks for sharing!

Bonofied U said:
This is a great thread. :up: It's cool to see them do normal things LOL. Somewhere I have a picture of Bono eating a hot dog I should scan, if I can find it heheh. :) Thanks for sharing!

I saw that somewhere! Damn, I forget where!:scream: :scream: If you find it and post it I'm putting it in my Snapfish collection!!:lol: :lol: It's so cute!!

I don't think I've ever seen many eating pics. Drinking, yes, but not eating;) :lol: That one at the tables by the trailers, just beer and cigarettes? Bad boys :shame: and everybody thinks they were so goodygoody back then :angel: Pass them some hot dogs already and some salad. They need nourishment! There are lots of drinking pics LOL.

verte76 said:

I saw that somewhere! Damn, I forget where!:scream: :scream: If you find it and post it I'm putting it in my Snapfish collection!!:lol: :lol: It's so cute!!

Really? LOL! I need to find those pix. Now where did I put them? LOL! I'm sooooooo disorganized!:lol: :p

U2Kitten said:

Edge: "C'mon!....where's our food?"
Larry: "I'm so hungry I could eat this tablecloth."
Adam: "Wonder what sort of a spoon I will get?"
Bono :" I'm not hungry. I'll just pick off of Larry's plate."

Bonofied U said:

Really? LOL! I need to find those pix. Now where did I put them? LOL! I'm sooooooo disorganized!:lol: :p

I saw a pic of Bono eating a hot dog but I can't remember where it was. It's not on my disk--I checked. :scream: :scream: :censored: :censored:

RockNRollDawgie said:

Edge: "C'mon!....where's our food?"
Larry: "I'm so hungry I could eat this tablecloth."
Adam: "Wonder what sort of a spoon I will get?"
Bono :" I'm not hungry. I'll just pick off of Larry's plate."

LOLOL!!!!! :lol: :lmao:

verte76 said:

I saw a pic of Bono eating a hot dog but I can't remember where it was. It's not on my disk--I checked. :scream: :scream: :censored: :censored:

AWW! :( Well don't worry, Verte! I'll keep looking for that picture. I just saw it not too long ago. I'll look through my stuff ASAP! :D

Today I saw a thing about the past VMAs. During the show it showed Edge drinking a beer during the 2001 VMAs :lol: he tried to hide by lifting his other arm up has he took a drink it was hillarious to see.

adamswildhoney said:
Today I saw a thing about the past VMAs. During the show it showed Edge drinking a beer during the 2001 VMAs :lol: he tried to hide by lifting his other arm up has he took a drink it was hillarious to see.

Why would Edge try to hide drinking a beer? LOL!
:wave: :wave: :wave:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom