Huh?? I'm a War Child?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Sherry Darling

New Yorker
Can I throw a War party?

*opens the champagne*

SD

Edited because I forgot the pics. Duh. (This is your brain. This is your brain on scholarship essays.)

new05.jpg

06.jpg

SD

Last edited:
adam is getting ready to boogie... ;)

Attachments

• copenhagenmoob3.jpg
    copenhagenmoob3.jpg
    74.6 KB · Views: 71
Congratulations Sherry! :happy: I'll give you what you asked for, I love War Bono and it's a good excuse to post him! I'm a War Child too since I lost 1000 posts in the switchover. Sherry, your posts are some of the most relevant, informative and important we have, and your taste in Bono pics is delicious. I wish you many, many more posts! :)

bo-war3.jpg

bo-war1.jpg

bo-war9.jpg

bo-war6.gif

congrats! may i join the par-tay? i'm celebrating cause i just broke 800 tonight...............

:lemon:

Thanks Ladies! :) Those are just lovely! Bono looked sooooooo beautiful on that tour! Those shirtless pics...how does he look so tender and sweet and so hot all at once? LOL.

GHG and Verte, thanks for your kind words and thanks for the action you've taken! No one can do this alone. All of us together? They'll have to listen! :mac:

Cheryl

Mmm... Stephannv, you can bring Russell to a PLEBA party anytime. :drool:

Bono was certainly inclined to taking his shirt off during the War Tour, wasn't he? :ohmy: :drool: :D

Hooray for War! Hooray for Sherry Darling!

:yes:

Attachments

• 033.jpg
    033.jpg
    11.3 KB · Views: 29
I wish Bono could know how hard you're working and rallying to support his cause, I know he'd cheer for you!

Attachments

• 1bonobrighteyes.jpg
    1bonobrighteyes.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 30
I know Bono is keeping the faith and fighting the good fight and so are you! Keep informing us and encouraging us!

Here's a dance for you at the War party!

Attachments

• redrocksgirl.jpg
    redrocksgirl.jpg
    7.6 KB · Views: 20
Awwwww!

Thanks again ladies. Kitty, thanks for your kinds words. With any luck, I'll meet Bono this fall when I travel to Dublin and I can tell him. :) Course, that would require stringing together an entire sentence. We'll have to see how I do. ;)

Autumn, WB! :)

SD

Back
Top Bottom