huge pic Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
RollingStoneCover_oct87.jpg

:drool:

How can you make them so big?! I have big ones but when I post them, they come out small!:(

iloveedge said:
How can you make them so big?! I have big ones but when I post them, they come out small!:(

Check your photobucket and see if there're big there or the same size as when you post them. Photobucket has settings/options which you can change when uploading pictures.

Under where you browse for a picture click uploading options. From there select "Max Image Size - 1 Megabite" (or higher if your Pro!) This means that any pictures you upload under the size of 1MB will remain at their normal size. I think the standard setting is normally 15" (800x600) which is why any pictures you upload bigger then this size get shrunk. :) Gawd I hope this helps cause it's the first time I've tried explaining it. XD.

-Nikki

^BTW, Nikki, I've been meaning to tell you that I love your avatar...that's the first U2 song I ever heard and when I see it I get all nostalgic!

Thanks for that explanation lkkin , I thought the largest photobucket would go was 1024X768 .
I didn't know about the 1MB. :wave:

Bono Mot said:
^BTW, Nikki, I've been meaning to tell you that I love your avatar...that's the first U2 song I ever heard and when I see it I get all nostalgic!

Hehehe thanks!! ^-^ I made it meself a while ago now. I go by An-Cat-Dubh everywhere (cept here :| ?) because when I was younger I used to go by The Black Cat so it fit well XD And it's a damn good song!

-Nikki

Back
Top Bottom