Hug me,baby one more time..

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

youvedonewhat

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
Ok, sometimes, in some of our pix of our man, B, he looks kinda tired and so I'd really like to have him lay his head against my chest...:evil: :evil:

However, as that's not possible..(ack..:mad: ) I thought the next best thing would be some pix of our B takin' a nap maybe some place he shouldn't.. like one of the recent photos of him snuggling up to Oprah Winfrey.

So, girlies...over to you. Lets just see how many chests he's snuggled up to...:evil:

Bono & BB King

bbbonotiny2.jpg
bbbonotiny.jpg
bonobbtiny2.jpg
bonobbtiny1.jpg

I only have these thumbnails :( If anyone has bigger ones I would be so grateful!

mjc said:
heck, I didn't know Ali was smoking.......:eyebrow:

hm, i didnt know she smokes either. :| does bono still puff away? and does larry? i've never seen larry smoke - in the numb video, he did take adams cig but i dont think he took a drag, no smoke came out of his nostrils/mouth. ive never tried a cigg in my life and im curious whats its like... are there any smokers here in pleba who can tell me what its like? i want to try!!

Babydoll said:

ive never tried a cigg in my life and im curious whats its like... are there any smokers here in pleba who can tell me what its like? i want to try!!
No you don't! :no: It's nasty. Your breath tastes like an ashtray, your nails turn yellow.. I used to smoke. Not worth the curiosity, trust me. :yuck:

Babydoll said:

hm, i didnt know she smokes either. :| does bono still puff away? and does larry? i've never seen larry smoke - in the numb video, he did take adams cig but i dont think he took a drag, no smoke came out of his nostrils/mouth. ive never tried a cigg in my life and im curious whats its like... are there any smokers here in pleba who can tell me what its like? i want to try!!

don't try...
and I think larry still does, in the Conan o'Brien secrets thingy, you can see a cigarette in front of larry, and the cigar with Bono ofcourse... :)
and it was smoking

Hey Gg... What is the Conan secrets thingy you mentioned? I have a disc that someone made from a taped show but I knew it wasn't including everything since I'd seen the pics of B with the cigar, but I don't have that. Was it a segment of the show? I wonder how much I'm missing?:(

Babydoll, I've never tried either, never fucking will. Not after I've seen what it does to people.

Anyway, I think the general consensus is that Ali probably does not smoke. She's holding Bono's cigg in that picture and we have no other pictures with her smoking.

bonocomet said:
Hey Gg... What is the Conan secrets thingy you mentioned? I have a disc that someone made from a taped show but I knew it wasn't including everything since I'd seen the pics of B with the cigar, but I don't have that. Was it a segment of the show? I wonder how much I'm missing?:(

I think there was an additional "Secrets" segment that aired the next night on Conan.

No prob! I'm sure someone here can post a link to the clip. I haven't seen it myself since I don't watch Conan, but I'm pretty sure it circulated here.

I TRIED to upload them an hour ago, internet decided to quit me... ><
Secrets pt 1
http://s53.you sendit.com/d.aspx?id=2U3LRIA49T12P2ZAG4V1HZCQJR
secrets pt 2
http://s62.you sendit.com/d.aspx?id=19118Y0SODP4O2A6URSSQX2Q9O
the one where Edge talks about Bono hitting them is terribly funnY! he looks SO serious! :lol:

lol, Gg - thanks darling!! i just watched the whole thing :lol: pretty funny... damn, bono should quit the cigar habit... i dont think larry smoked, it was just in front of him with the bottle of whiskey - i think it was to do w the general setting...

:madwife: at :bono: and :larry: both if they smoke!

I know that both of those clips, and the In the Year 2000 one are up on Youtube if you don't want to download them.....but who doesn't want to download them? I've been looking for one forever....thanks you!!!

Galeongirl said:
I TRIED to upload them an hour ago, internet decided to quit me... ><
Secrets pt 1
http://s53.you sendit.com/d.aspx?id=2U3LRIA49T12P2ZAG4V1HZCQJR
secrets pt 2
http://s62.you sendit.com/d.aspx?id=19118Y0SODP4O2A6URSSQX2Q9O
the one where Edge talks about Bono hitting them is terribly funnY! he looks SO serious! :lol:

Thanks, you just made my day with these!! Yup the clip with Edge talking about Bono hitting them is hilarious...I think it's the funniest one! :lol:

Back
Top Bottom