HUBBALICIOUS!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Originally posted by Naya:
ODB stop insulting my brother, it's getting rather old. He's a really cool guy and a good brother and btw he attracts a lot of girls, more than you I'm sure.

For your information, I have always thought that perfect looking guys and those that look like models are not so attractive. I prefer quirky looks and I think sexiness comes from inside, from your personality and from your mind.

You are such a superficial guy and all your comments are getting rather old. Please leave PLEBA because you have nothing positive to contribute here.Thank you.
Thank you Naya. Ok, yeah. Naya and the others have pretty much just summed up what my freaking angry rant filled response was gonna say, so I'll just second them. Seriously ODB, you need to just find some other form of bitching about your problems with the opposite sex.

[This message has been edited by mocool12 (edited 04-22-2002).]

Alright, so who's going to be the first one to create a RSOC 'Seb-version'??? Eheheheheh. I'd join. He's not your general definition of a "hottie," but he's cute.

Naya + Kristie, I think that ODB might be your stalker...
wink.gif

------------------
after years of waiting nothing came
you realize you're looking in the wrong place

Oi vey, ODB what's your problem?

If I see another post like that you're out.

------------------
Sooth me mother..

My Lair

I agree. Looks aren't everything. I've been with "goodlooking types" who are arrogant, superficial a**holes. Give me a "geek" anyday. I don't consider Adam a geek though. What's the defination of a geek? Someone who wears glasses? So what, so do I and so do alot of people. Or is it that they spend alot of time on computers? so what? I find Sebastian and Adam waaaay more sexier, than a Brad Pitt or Tom Cruise. Honestly. They may be goodlooking, but they may not have much of a personality. Not to say, EVERY goodlooking person, but alot of them do. I've met some, and I've dated some LOL, so I know first hand what kind of pricks are out there, who only want to talk about THEMSELVES. Give me Adam and/or Sebastian Clayton ANYDAY, there's more to life than looks. The ugliest person you meet might be ugly on the outside, but have a wonderful soul on the inside. As cheesy as that sounds, it's true. Looks don't last long, a relationship lasts on more than the physical side.

I think your brother is cute, and not in any way "geeky".

More great pics of my man Adam:

Size DOES matter LOL j/k

10.jpg

Adam Clayton is NOT a geek

03.jpg

His brother Sebastian, also NOT a geek

sebastian3.jpg

Originally posted by FlyGirl:
Alright, so who's going to be the first one to create a RSOC 'Seb-version'??? Eheheheheh. I'd join. He's not your general definition of a "hottie," but he's cute.

I WANT TO BE IN CHARGE OF THIS CLUB! even though there aren't many pix online

------------------
id love adam to perform for me..wearing only cologne and a smile

Back
Top Bottom