How tall is Larry

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

karri

Babyface
Hiya, Im a newbie, been spending the last few days looking at all the Larry threads!! Was just thinking, does anyone know how tall he is????

Taller than Bono (who isn't?) and shorter than Adam. So, my guess is about 5'9 - maybe 5'11.

LivLuvAndBootlegMusic said:
http://www.dutchbingo.net/U2/albums/U2September20/photos/photo45.jpg

Lardence and I on Sept. 20. I'm 5'7" and don't wear thick shoes. (sorry about my terrifying expression! The camera was very close and very bright and I was rather excited)

Oh, and Bono's 5'9"-5'10".

Sorry, LivLuv, I'm not noticing you much in that photo! :tongue: I'm so glad those boys never learned how to button their shirts! :drool:

And you are very, very lucky to meet the elusive Larry!!!!!!! :hyper:

Lemon Grrrrrl said:

Sorry, LivLuv, I'm not noticing you much in that photo! :tongue: I'm so glad those boys never learned how to button their shirts! :drool:

Yup, I got a Larry photo AND a MOOB shot!

DreamOutLoud13 said:
I could be totally wrong, by my understanding of their heights is thus:

Bono: 5'6"
Larry: 5'7"
Edge: 5'10"
Adam: 5'10"

And that's what I'll continue to believe :wink:

Yeah, that sounds about right... Edge may be a bit shorter and Adam a bit taller... All i know for sure is that there's no way that Larry is 5'11. I've met him too, and I was taller at 5'10. He must not have had his chunky shoes on that day.

DreamOutLoud13 said:

:up:

I would agree to those too.

DreamOutLoud13 said:

I'm 5'3" and the last time I met him I was wearing three inch heels and we were almost eye-to-eye.

DreamOutLoud13 said:

That's just about right, except Adam might be 5'11" or Edge 5'9" (I do know Adam is a little taller than Edge). But that is an accurate assessment of Bono and Larry. I'm 5'3" and have met Bono numerous times and he hasn't towered over me at all. :wink:

There's no way Bono is taller than 5'6" or 5'7". I saw him up close in Chicago--and while standing on a curb in tennis shoes, I was about the same height as him, and I'm 5'3".

I've met all of them.... To answer your Larry question... He is about 5'9" MAX. He also wear 1" high shoes.... so minus shoes I'd give him 5'9". Adam is definitely taller than 5'10".... He is more like 6'. And Bono is NO WAY taller than 5'6".... I am that tall and he stood 1" away from me....believe me..he is a tiny guy.

BGD75 said:
I've met all of them.... To answer your Larry question... He is about 5'9" MAX. He also wear 1" high shoes.... so minus shoes I'd give him 5'9". Adam is definitely taller than 5'10".... He is more like 6'. And Bono is NO WAY taller than 5'6".... I am that tall and he stood 1" away from me....believe me..he is a tiny guy.

When was the last time Larry was spotted wearing one inch shoes? The heels on his shoes are even bigger than Bono's!
He and Bono are both little guys. No one in the band is taller than average, even Clayton. He's the tallest, but I'm certain he's no more than 5'10".

biff said:

The heels on his shoes are even bigger than Bono's!
He and Bono are both little guys. No one in the band is taller than average, even Clayton. He's the tallest, but I'm certain he's no more than 5'10".

Exactly.

Anyone who thinks Bono or Larry are taller than 5'7 are smoking crack...

Bono's Betty said:
Good things come in small packages. :)

Indeed they do...:yes:

63075744.jpg

btw, www.celebheights.com is a great site for this kinda stuff. it has the fan's own experiences and thus fairly accurate descriptions. it lists bono as 5'6, (5'7 to 5'8" in shoes) and lardence as 5'7.

perfect for my height... :drool:

isnt it ironic that all the guys ive dated have been at least 6"?? :lol:

u2granny said:

They are, indeed, the "little people."

:lol: I swear I read in an interview once that Larry claims he and Bono are the same height. I think this is to make Bono feel less insecure rather than the actual truth, as if you take away their platforms Bono is probably a tiny bit shorter.

Well there have definitely been times where Bono looks taller than Larry... i guess it all depends on what shoes they're both wearing.... but they're definitely close in height...

Back
Top Bottom