How tall is Larry

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I hope you don't mind if I join this little discussion...:reject:
You all have very interesting points...

I do think they need each other...Maybe Bono DOES need Ali more than she needs him...But I hope we'll never have to find out...Bono tends to think very highly of women in general, he's stated that many times..He loves to put them on a pedastal...And there's nothing wrong with that..LOL...Ali's the perfect woman for him, she doesn't take that too seriously. And I think she sees Bono as he is..She must know this man better then he knows himself..

It's just a fact (and imho fate as well) that they are together...
They're BOTH really blessed to have found such a soulmate so early in life AND they managed to stay together....

So I really think that it's a blessing for Bono, as some of you have said already, that he has Ali..She was always there for him...BUT...

It doesn't mean that he wouldn't have made on his own trough it all...Maybe his friends would helped him trough it or like he said, his faith, which is very important for him as well...(and the same goes for Ali as well ofcourse, she would've made it on her own as well)

But then about choosing your own lifepath...:

Ofcourse we make our own choices, but it's just that I believe in fate as well...But that's just my personal opinion, coming from my own personal experiences...

I mean, for instance can you 'choose' a soulmate? Whether that's a friend or your lover...Maybe it's modern belief that we can, but I beg to differ..They just come in to your life...And I'm so glad that that happened for Bono and Ali...Bono's got a lot of special bonds in his life...Gavin and Guggi...The other U2-members...Just a few examples...

He's blessed in that department, but he lost quite some loved ones as well....He lives an extreme life, did he choose for it...?
Well, he choose to live his dream...And he dreamed big, but a dream will always turn out different in real life..He's now here..Being one of the world's most famous men..And imo that's destiny as well...Not only choice...

I met people who I've loved dearly, some of them stayed...some of them 'walked out' of my life...Sometimes we feel that we couldn't cope if we wouldn't have that certain person(s) in our life, but the reality is that we only find out when we 'lose' them...And most of the times, we survive...:sigh:

Although I do agree that certain people can make your life better, easier and happier....So, I'm just very glad that Bono's got Ali and Ali's got him....

Forgive me for rambling...

I'd like to give the last word to Bono ;):

'Brown eyed girl across the street
On rue Saint Divine
I thought this is the one for me
But she was already mine
You were already mine...'

Where were we again... OH, YES... how tall is Larry?

He's this tall:

AB_Morocco_color_shirtless.jpg

Add another inch or two for the swirly-gig!
I always think 'jaws theme' when I see that damned /thing/ on his head. I mena, fo'real, Larry, stop that thing before it attacks your head.

Back
Top Bottom