How tall are the PLEBA gals?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
5 foot 8

*thinking of chopping 2 inches off*
smile.gif

Originally posted by ultraviolet299:
Ok, so I'm officially one of the shortest!
5'2

but im not complaining, it gives me more options
biggrin.gif

Hey, ultraviolet~ I finally got somebody who's my height!

Well, actually I went to the doctor, and they measured my height & they said I was "5 feet, 1 and 3/4 inches", and they couldn't just say 5'2"???

But that's why God made big-ass shoes...... I'm about 5'5" or 5'6" w/ my shoes on

But I don't mind being short, 'cause tall people can wrap their arms around me & hold me tight......... and people can pick me up & swing me around (I'm only 104 pounds).....

None of the U2 guys are that tall either (except from probably Adam)..... I read that Larry is the shortest, at 5'7"???

------------------
"Coming to a rock n' roll show and watching television, what more could you ask for?" ~ Larry
"Surely, there must be more to it than that" ~ Kurt Loder
"Don't call me Shirley." ~ Larry

"Well, the the seats are behind the stage...." ~ My dad
"So? I get to stare at Larry's ass for 2 hours!" ~ My mom

Email me!
roxyangel22@hotmail.com

Hmm.. don't know in inches and stuff but 1.68m is Miss Z.
smile.gif

------------------
"U2 on it?s own is a very interesting group and all. But U2 with it?s audience is a culture" - Bono

"Miami, New Orleans, London, Belfast and Stockholm, YEAH! " ~ Bono in Stay, Sthlm 9th july 2001

Every time I get measured there is a different answer, always ranging betw. 5'4" and 5'5". Considering my weight, I'd prefer to be 5'5"!!!
biggrin.gif

Yay for all the tall gals here-and the not so tall too, of course..

I am 5'9 1/2"-the last time I checked!

I used to hate being tall, but now I kinda like it-except when it comes to finding pants that are long enough, and not wanting to wear a heel higher than 1 inch.

I'm 6'0" without shoes and 6'2" with shoes
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
I can carry Larry wooo hooo

------------------
The U2 revolution has been reinstated.

THE Larry Mullen Jr. Page
www.angelfire.com/tx2/KITIYU2

"I am a sexy mofo, what can I say?" --What Larry really says to himself when he looks into the mirror every morning

I`m 5`8! I`m not sure is it average?!

most of my friends are taller than me.My best friend plays bascetball well...someone mentioned an Amazon before ...?!
smile.gif

I wish I was a little taller though...hm...

------------------
"And there`s no mountain to high ,no river to wide. Sing out this song and I`ll be there by your side.Storm clouds may gather and storms may colide...
I love you untill the end of time.
Come what may! I will love you until my dying day!"

MOULIN ROUGE

[This message has been edited by MEMHPIS-EVE 007 (edited 10-20-2001).]

For all the tall gals, im tall but I can't resist wearing awesome big clunky boots! There are some good things about being tall (like people will be scared of u) but when u tower over people and wanna wear boots it sucks! Anyone else feel like that?

------------------
God Bless America and my city, NYC!

"Do you hear the words that are comin' outta my mouth?"

Originally posted by Foadie:
when u tower over people and wanna wear boots it sucks! Anyone else feel like that?

I know just what you mean. I have my favorite pair of boots w/ about a 2 1/2" heel. And I NEVER wear high heeled shoes-mostly for comfort reasons though.

Whenever I wear my boots,they make me 6' tall-I feel like amazon woman!

Some guys are intimidated by tall women-but that's their problem, right?

Well, I may be THE shortest: 5 feet, 1/2 inch.

Being short is great. Guys are NEVER shorter than me, and I got to play point guard for my high school basketball team.

[This message has been edited by HeartlandGirl (edited 10-20-2001).]

Well not being a girl I dont have a place here, but just FYI Im 6'0 lol. Now lets all watch as this post dies and its all my fault
frown.gif
lol

Originally posted by wildhoney22:

Well, actually I went to the doctor, and they measured my height & they said I was "5 feet, 1 and 3/4 inches", and they couldn't just say 5'2"???

Hey, that's just what happened to me, except I'm one inch taller than you are!!
smile.gif

I have the good sense, like many of you, to wear shoes that give me a couple more inches when I see a U2 show, but I still have to worry that I'll suffer a view of the back of someone's (usually a man's) head or neck, even in the stands!
tongue.gif

------------------
you've got the right shoes to get you through the night

[This message has been edited by u2zed (edited 10-20-2001).]

Ehh, I'm a petite little devil, only about 5'4. Small boned, you'd never know anything this little could cause so much trouble!
tongue.gif

Then again....*Thinks about Bono*
biggrin.gif

------------------
Look...look what you've done to me...You've made me poor and infamous, and I thank you...

My name is MISS MACPHISTO...I'm tired and i want to go HOME...

"Well you tell...Bonovista,that i said hello and that my codename is Belleview" - Bono before opening night of Anaheim Elevation concert

5'1'' without shoes. Perfect height to be embraced by Bono and have him lean his chin on the top of my head
wink.gif

------------------
"And when it's raining,
raining hard, that's when the rain will break my heart."

I'm 5'7...But people always think i'm taller because i always wear high heel shoes or chunky boots...Yay! I love my black leather boots!
smile.gif

you are never going to see me wearing a pair of trainers! lol

*Flavia*

Originally posted by u2zed:
I have the good sense, like many of you, to wear shoes that give me a couple more inches when I see a U2 show, but I still have to worry that I'll suffer a view of the back of someone's (usually a man's) head or neck, even in the stands!
tongue.gif

Ahh, the joys of a short person! I am short and PROUD
biggrin.gif
I wear runners all the time, even at u2 shows. Sometimes cute guys lift me up a little so i can get a better view
wink.gif
I was even offered to climb on some guys shoulders at the concert.. i refused tho because
1)i didnt know the guy and felt he was trying to hit on me, eww
2)i might be blocking someones view
3)fear of looking like an idiot
.. but mainly number 1!!

hehe, thats all i gotta say for now
smile.gif

Originally posted by Naya:
Just curious...

So who is the shortest? Who's the tallest? Who is taller than all of the U2 guys?

I stand at a whopping 5' 11 3/4" without my shoes on. With my shoes on, I'm 6 feet plus.

So, who wants me to be their bodyguard at the concert in Vegas?
smile.gif

Or maybe I should try out for the position of Larry's bodyguard. He's shorter than me. I had to bend my knees a bit in the picture I took with him because I was afraid that my head would get cut off in the picture. I hate that.
smile.gif

MoonDAWGIE

------------------
If you ask me, I think it's all about drums.
Tonight the moon has drawn its curtains
It's a private show no one else going to know
I'm wanting
(If You Wear That Velvet Dress)
Hit Gurl

Originally posted by scatteroflight:
I'm only an occasional PLEBA girl (I can't handle a lot of the threads you girls put up...) but I'm another 6 feet tall girl. A saleswoman said to me today "You're so nice and tall!" and I said thank you, but there are bad things about it...like having a really hard time finding clothes, being taller than most guys, being a lot taller than the guys in U2
biggrin.gif

Yep, uh huh (insert nod here)... I am forever trying to find clothes that fit me right... especially in the leg. I usually have to buy jeans in the men's department because at least the inseam is measurable, whereas in women's clothes, it's just one size - even the "tall" sizes aren't always the best. I have many a picture of me wearing "high waters"...

I got that a lot in high school: "Hey, where's the flood?"
redface.gif

MoonDAWGIE

------------------
If you ask me, I think it's all about drums.
Tonight the moon has drawn its curtains
It's a private show no one else going to know
I'm wanting
(If You Wear That Velvet Dress)
Hit Gurl

damn! uups!
eek.gif
i will not post anything at 4 am again
tongue.gif

5'8 or 1'74m
biggrin.gif

------------------
a mexican poet, but not a very good one

[This message has been edited by voxxie (edited 10-21-2001).]

Aw, Poptart, come on. Repeat after me: "Its better to be short and sparkle than to be tall and cast a shadow."
smile.gif
5 ft nuthin here. With shoes on.

If you were one of the mean tall people at the B'more shoe, kiss off! If you were one of the nice ones, god bless ya!
wink.gif
LOL.

SD

Back
Top Bottom