How often do u change your U2 wallpaper?!!..........

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mad1

ONE love, blood, life
Angie Jolie lover from Belfast Norn Ireland. I LO
.....or smaller piccies on your monitor........in a day!!!!!

I change mine between 5 and 10 times, yes, really!

It depends on my mood, but I change a lot cause Im at the screen a lot and get bored of the same pic quite quickly, changin to one Im comfortable with.........I have a strange way of working with U2's asses u see!

But thats me.........maybe some u settle for the one a day, or same one the whole time! Or change more than 40 times???

PS I LOVE having the pic up as often as possible and not all that Microsoft shit blocking my view of four sweet gentlemen!

icon16.gif

Whenever I get bored. I used to change it every night, but I got sick of such a routine. Now I change it whenever I feel like it.

------------------
Sunday all the lights of London / Shining, sky is fading red to blue / I'm kicking through the Autumn leaves / And wondering where it is you might be going to

Love,
Emily

<A HREF="http://www.geocities.com/springtime5348/index.html" TARGET=_blank>
Emily's Wallpapers
</A>

I usually change it once a week or so. Depends how hot the pic is. I have a particularly nice MacPhisto one at the moment. My brother borrowed my comp yesterday and was like WTF??
icon16.gif

Originally posted by Jody:
I have a particularly nice MacPhisto one at the moment. My brother borrowed my comp yesterday and was like WTF?? [

People at work gave me strange looks when I have Mackie on my monitor.

------------------
Jessica

"I turn slightly and catch Bono with half a Perrier bottle in his mouth. He's sucking the thing in such a manner it would put Madonna to shame!"

"I'm very secure with the fact that I'm not black. I'm white, pink and rosy. But I've got soul."
--Bono

?We make music you can have sex to.?
--Bono

"Girls boys listen me kiss love fun drink sick kiss cuddle sex swim sea rock and rub." (from the gates of Bono's house)

Well, I usually use my parents' computer cuz it's faster, so I've had the same Bono pic on my monitor for probably a couple months now. Sometimes I switch it and put a picture of my real sweetheart on there though.
smile.gif

------------------
"Frisbetarians believe that when they die their soul goes up on the roof, and they can't get it down."

Bonochick's Place

i rotate my wallpapers about every week or so, it all depends on my mood at the time, though my permanent ones are of sparky, i just never tire of lookin at the guy!
biggrin.gif

------------------
Is it getting hot in here or is it just ADAM??
*+*MaRiA*+*

I change them a few times a week...usually whenever my mom says
"That is the ugliest picture of Bono" or "Why is that so dark?"(she doesn't like dark wallpapers I guess)

My mom has a crush on Larry, so she will say "When are you going to put my boy up there?" But there aren't any good(not dark
wink.gif
) wallpapers of Larry out there...maybe that will be my mission today.
Right now, for something different, I have the cover of Abbey Road as a wallpaper(for my sister)

i change mine whenever i feel like freaking my parents out...

usually about twice every three days...i think

i had mcclayton's up for two weeks though...and the infamous larry moob pic up for almost a week...those are my records...

------------------
Official Town Crier of Willyville

Laura: Dad, don't forget that you'll have to take mom home.
Dad: Well, Laura...y'know your mother...she's all that you can't leave behind...

*sings loudly*
"AND I KNOW IT ACHES, AND YOUR CAR IT BREAKS, YOU CAN ONLY TAKE SO MUCH...DRIVE ON"

"Here we are in our 40 ft. lemon. F*@k off!" - Bono

Umm, mine gets changed every 15 minutes. Thanks to the wonders of webshots, the only thing webshots is good for.

------------------
Dana

Ma: The car was rattle and humming...
Dana: COOL!

I change it anything between everyday - every month depending on if I get bored or not. At the moment I haven't got a U2 wall paper. I have hundreds of little pics of Bob Geldof smiling
smile.gif
He looks so sweet seeing them brings a smile to my face
smile.gif

I change mine way too much... At work I savor every chance I get to go through my Larry and U2 pics to change the wallpaper, which happens like 5 or 6 times a day, and I look at it every chance I get too. At home, I change it daily.

I have my boy Larry up right now, I could look at him for hours LOL. I'm looking for a good wallpaper of all the boys. I usually change about every couple of months, until I get bored LOL, but I could NEVER get bored of my Larry *sigh*.

I haven't changed mine in awhile because I don't use my computer as much in the summer because I'm home and my parents' computer is the one with the net...But at school I would usually change the wallpaper about once a week, depending on my mood...but for the last month or so it's been two pictures of Larry side by side...one on his Harley and one lookin' just plain sexy!

------------------
"We're one, but we're not the same..."

http://U2Baby.com

I have one of Otto's Elevation wallpapers up right now. I think it's from the Oakland show; it's a view of Bono lying down on stage, covered with the Irish and American flags. And, I'm ashamed to say this, but I haven't changed it in months.

Before that it was a montage of all different U2 album/CD covers.

------------------
Well, the God I believe in isn't short on cash, mister. --Bono

But a day will come
In this dawning age
When an honest man
Sees an honest wage.
--The Edge

Haven't changed mine in half a year or something. I have my favourite picture of Bono. It's not just a pic for me, but a comforter. So when I've had a rude customer or life feels miserable in general, I take a few min break and just look at the pic and I feel so much better. I haven't felt the need to change, which I did before I found this pic.
smile.gif

Don't feel bad about not changing your wallpaper ... sometimes you've got to stick with what works.

------------------
Jessica

"I turn slightly and catch Bono with half a Perrier bottle in his mouth. He's sucking the thing in such a manner it would put Madonna to shame!"

"I'm very secure with the fact that I'm not black. I'm white, pink and rosy. But I've got soul."
--Bono

?We make music you can have sex to.?
--Bono

"Girls boys listen me kiss love fun drink sick kiss cuddle sex swim sea rock and rub." (from the gates of Bono's house)

Originally posted by MissZooropa:
Haven't changed mine in half a year or something. I have my favourite picture of Bono. It's not just a pic for me, but a comforter. So when I've had a rude customer or life feels miserable in general, I take a few min break and just look at the pic and I feel so much better. I haven't felt the need to change, which I did before I found this pic.
smile.gif

Sorry to pry, but what pic is it? You've got me curious.
biggrin.gif

------------------
"I dance much better horizontally than vertically." - Bono

Popheart.org

Back
Top Bottom