How many U2 pics do you have?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

How many U2 pics do ye have?

• NONE. If I started saving, I wouldn't stop.

Votes: 1 2.2%
  • 1-50

Votes: 4 8.7%
  • 51-100

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 100-200

Votes: 2 4.3%
  • 200-300

Votes: 7 15.2%
  • 300-400

• 400-500

• 500-600

• 600-700

• 700-800

• 800-900

• 900-1000

• Why....... 1000+ akorse, WHAT ELSE DO YOU THINK I HAVE TO DO ALL DAY?

Votes: 11 23.9%
  • o_O Who the JesusBacon can keep track? They're all carefully filed by member, era, etc. etc.! MY DA

Votes: 14 30.4%
  • I only keep the limited edition photoshopped pics. You know....the outlawed Elevated pics....the rug

• Total voters
I guessed about 900-1000.. I have them all snug in their ZIP files until I get the energy to put them back up in web albums again.

Well, there wasn't a cross between the 1,000+ and the catalogued pictures - so I had to choose the 1,000+. Sad, but true. When you take into account the individual band member files, the group files, the Screen Captures, the concert pictures, and I even have the group pictures grouped by era, I have 1,801 pictures.

That's a whole freakin' lot. :ohmy:

And, I'm *still* finding new ones. Egads.

Moonie :D

can I plead the 5th?

I have been advised by an attorney to not answer the above question, as it may incriminate me as very OCD on said subject.

*rightclicksaves everything* *straightens things* *thrice*

:crack:

Re: can I plead the 5th?

Ultraviolet Light said:
I have been advised by an attorney to not answer the above question, as it may incriminate me as very OCD on said subject.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

:silent: Wait...I should talk....

:crack:

moon_is_playing_tricks said:

And, I'm *still* finding new ones.

My mom came in the other day while I was saving MORE Bono pics and yelled at me "Gosh, are you SURE you don't have EVERY picture of him already?!?!"

It's weird, you'd think w/ 3000 I've got it covered, but I find new ones almost everyday, the other day I saved over 60 new ones, and whats even wierder is I always know if I do or do not have a certain picture.

o_O Who the JesusBacon can keep track? They're all carefully filed by member, era, etc. etc.! MY DAD, ETCETERA!!!

:yes: :silent:

Though since the great dotphoto wiped out all my band pics (over 2000) I haven't been able to reach the glory of my former days :(

hippyactress said:
Though since the great dotphoto wiped out all my band pics (over 2000) I haven't been able to reach the glory of my former days :(

*looks around* I'm such a dork I don't trust snapfish...
computer: *runs slower'n a mofo*
me: *makes rewritable cd* *adjusts dork hat*

random question: how long has this been here? :der:

*edited cause me and the quote function don't get along

723 as of 6:20 pm EST August 15 2002. I counted them fer you, Mona. Of course, they're categorized into folders...

157 are group photos of every era except ATYLB.
89 are Adam.
37 are ATYCLB/Elevation era group pics.
212 are Bono.
49 are Edge.
60 are Larry.
27 are pics from the 2002 Grammys.
56 are pics of 2-3 group members together.
and I have 36 U2 wallpapers I have made.

:shocked:

I'm well on my way to 1000! :D

:ohmy: This has to be wrong... 2,773!!!

I know that there are some repeats there, so I'll round it up at 2,500.

:der: <--------- Joost wanted to see this smiley...

i really can't get in the habit of saving, because i have no method to organize them....and ed would prob kill me....

i have a few saved....from the shows i went to...and some from a few websites.....for story purposes, etc....

i guess that's why i come here, to see the pics others love to share!

I was so close to 4000!!!!!!! But as of this past friday.... I have 2...... *cries* *cries some more* My computer crashed for the final time and I brought it in and they had to re-format it........

This sucks............. :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :scream:

Can'tSeeOrBeSeen said:
I was so close to 4000!!!!!!! But as of this past friday.... I have 2...... *cries* *cries some more* My computer crashed for the final time and I brought it in and they had to re-format it........

This sucks............. :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :scream:

:no:

I'm afraid of that happening to me about as much as I fear a big earthquake!

Last edited:
Ultraviolet Light said:

*looks around* I'm such a dork I don't trust snapfish...
computer: *runs slower'n a mofo*
me: *makes rewritable cd* *adjusts dork hat*

random question: how long has this been here? :der:

*edited cause me and the quote function don't get along

I just noticed that guy today!!!!!! :der: :der: What's he doing?

BTW I had to start this poll bc today I was sorting U2 pics....it's been taking forever. Lucky me I only have band pics and Bono pics.

Otherwise.....:banghead:

BONO MUST BE SORTED BY ERA AND THEN WHAT KIND OF PICTURE IT IS (print, video, live perf, apperance) ........ o_O Am I cracked out beyond repair? I seriously sort Bono that way.

MonaVox said:
I just noticed that guy today!!!!!! :der: :der: What's he doing?

BONO MUST BE SORTED BY ERA AND THEN WHAT KIND OF PICTURE IT IS (print, video, live perf, apperance) ........ o_O Am I cracked out beyond repair? I seriously sort Bono that way.

:der: I think he's trying to see if he can touch his tongue to his nose...except, you can't see his tongue, cause it's...ehm....magical...yeah.

And if yer cracked out beyond repair cause you sort Bono, then I don't know where that leaves me, cause I do that with all of them. :eek: :eek: :silent:

Ultraviolet Light said:

:der: I think he's trying to see if he can touch his tongue to his nose...except, you can't see his tongue, cause it's...ehm....magical...yeah.

And if yer cracked out beyond repair cause you sort Bono, then I don't know where that leaves me, cause I do that with all of them. :eek: :eek: :silent:

ROFL.

RESUME:
Elevation Technician (I sort Bono).....

MonaVox said:
RESUME:
Elevation Technician (I sort Bono).....

:laugh:
*snort*
Can I write that on my on-campus job application?

Them: oh, we have a special job for you...over here in the nice padded room... :coocoo:

Ultraviolet Light said:

*snort*
Can I write that on my on-campus job application?

Them: oh, we have a special job for you...over here in the nice padded room... :coocoo:

MonaVox said:

same fer me Mona, Bono and co. is sorted into 8 catagories (by date and tour), but I don't have sub folders yet. I'm getting ready to split my "1998 - Present" folder b/c it contains over 1/3 (1000+ pics). there are also folders for icons, fakes/photoshopped, and animations. I really need to sort out stills and such, but alas, I'm joost too fookin lazy!

you are not cracked out...well....if you are then....so am I! :crack:

LivLuvAndBootlegMusic said:
you are not cracked out...well....if you are then....so am I! :crack:

We're all cracked out! :der: (mebbe that's the purpose of this smilie?)
*throws confetti in the air*
Wheeeeeeee!

before my comp crashed at the beginning of summer I had somewhere around 2000
right now I know I've got about 1500 on snapfish but nowhere near that many on my hard drive cos it's hard to be a picture saving mofo on dial up
DSL HERE I COME! :D

Hmmm....lessee....

I'm *sure* I have at least 3,000 now, and prolly more....I have over 1,000 on my PC right now, and I have about 6 CDs that I've burned of misc. U2eyness (music, pics, vids, audio) that each probably had at least 500 pics on them....GEEZ LOUISE that's a freakin scary thought.... :der:

do ya think U2 is one of the most "pictured" groups EVER? I guess you'd have to include Elvis, the Beatles, InStink, and Slutney, but *surely* they're in the top 10???? :confused::slant:

(....and don't call me Shirley)

*snerk*

Back
Top Bottom