How many U2 pics do you have?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

How many U2 pics do ye have?

• NONE. If I started saving, I wouldn't stop.

Votes: 1 2.2%
  • 1-50

Votes: 4 8.7%
  • 51-100

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 100-200

Votes: 2 4.3%
  • 200-300

Votes: 7 15.2%
  • 300-400

• 400-500

• 500-600

• 600-700

• 700-800

• 800-900

• 900-1000

• Why....... 1000+ akorse, WHAT ELSE DO YOU THINK I HAVE TO DO ALL DAY?

Votes: 11 23.9%
  • o_O Who the JesusBacon can keep track? They're all carefully filed by member, era, etc. etc.! MY DA

Votes: 14 30.4%
  • I only keep the limited edition photoshopped pics. You know....the outlawed Elevated pics....the rug

• Total voters
flaming june said:
:ohmy: This has to be wrong... 2,773!!!

I know that there are some repeats there, so I'll round it up at 2,500.

:der: <--------- Joost wanted to see this smiley...

About the same here! 2,644, some 2,500 of U2 at least, of which I'm sure 2200 are of Bono alone! ;)

Can'tSee, I am SO sorry, :sad: that is something I fear greatly. I hate to see that happen, and sadly it will likely befall us all eventually the way we keep stuffing these poor hard drives *knocks wood*:no: :scream:

flaming june said:
:ohmy: This has to be wrong... 2,773!!!

I know that there are some repeats there, so I'll round it up at 2,500.

:der: <--------- Joost wanted to see this smiley...

Good Lord! and i thought I had a lot of pics...:D

but then again hon, you are the queen of pics, especially yummy Larry pics :)

loveth the new smilie!

*runs off and hides, needs to find more pics!*:reject:

AdamsMango said:
I have about 1-50 now. Earlier this week my computer was so crappy I had to delete like everything! I had about 1500 or so on here of U2 before that. :( they are all gone! :sad:

Oh no, never do that! If your computer is slow run a disk sweep and it will get rid of unecessary cookies and one time programs and free up lots of space! Never take it out on the U2 pics! :scream: Bitmaps are huge space fillers. If you can convert them to jpeg's it will help.

I voted 1000+
I have some in cds, some in the hard drive and some in prints.:help:
Most of them are of the B-man, but I'm still looking for one of him in a kilt...
U2kilts.jpg

NicaMom said:
IMost of them are of the B-man, but I'm still looking for one of him in a kilt...

U2kilts.jpg

:laugh: :laugh:

[COLOR=royal blue]You know I don't know if I'm familiar with Bono's legs or not. [/COLOR]

Um, yeah....

o_O Who the JesusBacon can keep track? They're all carefully filed by member, era, etc. etc.! MY DAD, ETCETERA!!!

:dance: :banghead: :cool: :help:

Y'all are such a bad influence on a girl! You make me want pics! How many do you think exist?

Ultravioletbabe said:

Oh no, never do that! If your computer is slow run a disk sweep and it will get rid of unecessary cookies and one time programs and free up lots of space! Never take it out on the U2 pics! :scream: Bitmaps are huge space fillers. If you can convert them to jpeg's it will help.

It said to delete things I had saved. I ran a disk sweep. The only programs I had left were AOL and the Sims (my sisters). And it still ran very slow. I deleted all the bmp's but it was still too slow. I had to delete everything. I kept some songs though. cus I feared I could not find them again!

Back
Top Bottom