how many PLEBA's from the uk

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

candys room

The Fly
just say "me" or your name or somethin, im really curious cause everyone seems to be american.

------------------
"all of us are in the gutter, but some of us look to the stars" (oscar wilde)

Me
biggrin.gif

Looks like it. I thought there was more than that. Oh well when they come to the UK there will be less of us fighting over them.
biggrin.gif

*ahem* not if I get there first.
biggrin.gif
No really I guess I will let you share>

Hey a 4th UK PLEBA girl. What ever happened to Candys Room- haven't seen her about for ages?

MMMMEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
England how about the rest of you?

------------------
Sometimes it is necessary to touch bottom in order to know which way is up

Not too small just exclusive.Lets invite the band aswell then with them and Bono's you know what we will have a nice round number of 10.*lol*

I know how you feel I thought it was mostly Americans and a few Irish but I have found more English people
smile.gif

We should have a party.

*opens champagne*
yayyyyy. parrrrrrtttttttyyyyy. We just need Bono as the stripper and it will be sorted.
biggrin.gif

Hey all UK-ians
;-)
I won this scratch ticket thingy I got in Q magazine, and I won't bore you with the details here but it says you need to live in the UK to win. But I won one of the "big" prizes, apparently, which starts at 500 pounds. can someone email me oliveu2cm@yahoo.com so I can mail them the ticket so *someone* can win this money?

------------------
It's okay, the struggle for things not to say.
I never listened to you anyway

My fanatical U2 webpage: Take Me Higher

When could everyone meet and where?Where exactly is everyone?England in County Durham
south of Newcastle.
Laura.

Back
Top Bottom