How many PLEBA chicks are Canadian?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Naya

Refugee
Just wondering...

I'm a French Quebecquer and I'm from the south shore of Montreal...

smile.gif

------------------
She had heaven
And she held on so tight

***Check out my webpage: Pics of U2, Ewan McGregor, Kate Winslet and much more***
http://community.webshots.com/user/leyloo20

I am!
I'm from Saskatchewan ... to people who are not from Canada, unfortunately, I am NOT making that name up. Ahh yes, Saskatchewan, land of 80 degree climate changes within 8 months. Gotta love it.
Bluey

------------------
"Yeah, Bono's a nice bunch of guys" - The Edge.

You FORGET??!!! Harumph!!!! How insulting.

I am from Toronto, where believe me, you don't want to be this summer, because people are literally dying of the heat. It is so hot here, they had an official heat emergency last week. Uggghhhh.

Originally posted by Discoteque:
Mrs. Edge is too....but I fergit where from precisely...

Disco...wishing she was Canadian when it's over 100F here in Texas!
frown.gif
frown.gif

I'm from Hudson, Quebec- officially toted as the middle of nowhere! :) (by me, anyway)

Mrs. Edge- I just read the story about your encounter with Bono and I have to say I was (and still am!) absolutely speechless. It's the sort of thing that one would think only happens in dreams... you are so lucky! :)

Arizona isn't in Canada, right?. . .ok, well then i guess i'm not Canadian!
tongue.gif
, does this make me a bad person?...i feel left out
rolleyes.gif

------------------
--STU234

Dammit, i'm NOT a newbie i just can't decide on a 'handle'

[This message has been edited by STU234 (edited 08-19-2001).]

[This message has been edited by STU234 (edited 08-19-2001).]

Originally posted by scatteroflight:
I'm from BC. The land of flakiness.
wink.gif

:\ sorry, but whats flakiness?? (not in my dict, lol) just wondering, cos im going to BC soon..

Hey Bluey--I'm in Victoria. Lovely Victoria on gorgeous Vancouver Island, where everyone is a bit smug and rants on about how the weather is so perfect, even when we have months of grey chilliness (which sometimes happens even in the summer.) But it's true that there are no extremes of temperature, or very seldom, and I live two blocks from the ocean and when I go down there and look at the sea and at the mountains across the Strait of Juan de Fuca in the States--I do feel very fortunate to live here.

Shirley--by "flakiness" I'm referring to the fact that people in BC have that laid back West Coast hippy dippy thing going on. People around here tend to be very into alternative spirituality, politically correct to an extreme, and they also smoke a lot of pot. I have never indulged and never intend to, but apparently BC pot is world famous, and the illegal pot industry is now surpassing the tourism industry and the logging industry, which have always been the biggest players in BC. I find that pretty scary, but others have other viewpoints. Anyway, that's what I mean by "flakiness." It's kind of weird to go somewhere like Toronto--I went there in the fall to visit a friend--and for just a brief time, see what BC looks like to the great Ontario! I tell you, we don't come off looking that great.
wink.gif

------------------
Time is a train
Makes the future the past
Leaves you standing in the station
Your face pressed up against the glass

Cool Scatter!
I'm in Mission visting my parents right now!
smile.gif

I can see your house from here! :p
Just kidding, I can't see your house. But I love it out here and I wish I had a car so we could have coffee or something! I'm so excited I could piddle!
-Vacation Bluey

Originally posted by blueeyes:
Cool Scatter!
I'm in Mission visting my parents right now!
smile.gif

I can see your house from here! :p
Just kidding, I can't see your house. But I love it out here and I wish I had a car so we could have coffee or something! I'm so excited I could piddle!
-Vacation Bluey

Ah, Mission's far away from Victoria. I'm honestly not exactly sure where it is.
biggrin.gif
Though I think I've been through it some time. Glad you're enjoying BC though. We may be flaky but there are some pretty nice things about us too
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom