how many children does Edge have?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
For the record, ages:

(correct me if I'm wrong on those last 2)

I think Sians 7... but i don't know cause i dont know her birthDAY lol. I'm not sure about Levi either... But I'm pretty sure the others are right :)

Hollie was born in 1985
Arran was born in 1986
and Blue Angel was born in 1989

Sian was born in Sept 1997, making her 7
Levi was born in 1999, making him 5.

I can't believe Edge has a kid that is almost 20 years old. That just seems too weird to me to look at pics from UF and know that he was a dad then. He looks too young in some of those pictures to have a kid.....

I love the breaks between ages. A fifteen year old and then seven. Bono and Ali have that between Eve and Eli. :up: I just think that's so cool.

It is cool. I think Edge was only 22 when Hollie was born. Wow, and imagine that they weren't even rich rock stars then...I wonder how they managed.

I got a sister when I was 19!
So now I'm 26 with a 7 year old sister! Neato!

Edge's oldest is only a year younger then me. They really could be my fathers... :reject:

I think it's ok to post these, since those wedding pics have been in the magazines

EDGEWEDDING.jpg

these were taken in 2002

Last edited:
Levi :cute:

Angel looks like somebody who gos to my school :lol: Interesting :hmm: But hopefully Angel doesn't have the same reputation as the girl at my school :no: She's a bit of a snob :|

that's so cute how Bono and Edge have kids of similar ages. Jordan and Blue Angel & Levi and Eli can go around discussing how lucky they are to have the greatest dads in the world.
That must be quite odd for U2, knowing that when they play concerts, there are people in the audience who are as young as their kids who worship them.

wow - Sian really, really looks like Morleigh

Last edited:
TheWho4Life said:
Levi :cute:

Angel looks like somebody who gos to my school :lol: Interesting :hmm: But hopefully Angel doesn't have the same reputation as the girl at my school :no: She's a bit of a snob :|

I think she goes by just Blue. At least in the CD inserts he always thanks Blue...

arw9797 said:
I can't believe Edge has a kid that is almost 20 years old. That just seems too weird to me to look at pics from UF and know that he was a dad then. He looks too young in some of those pictures to have a kid.....

I know, it's weird to know that his oldest daughter is my age. Ummmm.... is she single. :hmm: :wink:

His kids are really beautiful, specially the little ones. :cute: :love: :hug:

TheBrazilianFly said:

Maybe I will. :flirt:
I have faith in you :wink:

I wonder if Edge is protective of his daughters lol. And I wonder if he lectured(s) then about "sex can wait" :hmm: Or maybe he left that to Aislinn... lol

lol I got a feeling he left it for Aislinn, but I also got a feeling that he is a great dad. Do you think he will have nay more kids in the future or is the factory closed?

Could you imagine me with one Edge's daughter? Ummmmm, backstage passes.... :drool:

OMG! I was wondering the same thing about if he'll have more kids... I think it would be cool if he did :)

If you get with one if his daughters.... please let me meet you! I wanna meet his kids someday lol. Too bad he doesn't have any sons... :(
I mean... older sons... levi doesn't count... he's too young for me :|

beau2ifulday said:
that's so cute how Bono and Edge have kids of similar ages. Jordan and Blue Angel & Levi and Eli can go around discussing how lucky they are to have the greatest dads in the world.

Randomness...

Yes, they are quite lucky, however, teenagers are teenagers no matter who they are. And I'm sure these kids roll their eyes at their dads just as much if not more than any typical teen.

Thinking back to the anecdote Bono told of overhearing Eve on the phone telling her friend that "Dad is boring the hell out of Beyonce and Jay-Z with all that Africa stuff". Hee hee.

The other thing that is uppermost in my mind at the moment is the song lyrics Bono wrote for his godchild Hollie that made Edge cry ("Original of the Species"). Particularly the line about "give you everything you want, except what you want."

Makes you stop and think just how difficult it has to be as a celebrity's child. You can have lots and lots of "stuff" but what's that worth compared to privacy, time with dad, being appreciated for who you are and not "whose" you are...

Sorry, didn't mean to get so analytical. Just pointing out that no one in life has it all despite what we might think. Indeed, these kids are very lucky, and let's all share hopes, prayers, vibes, whatever you choose, that they all remain happy and healthy.

:hug:HollieJordanArunBlueEveSianAvaAaronEliLeviJohn&Larry'sYoungest :heart:

PopDaisy

Back
Top Bottom