how many children does Edge have?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
arw9797 said:
I can't believe Edge has a kid that is almost 20 years old. That just seems too weird to me to look at pics from UF and know that he was a dad then. He looks too young in some of those pictures to have a kid.....

And he'll likely be the first grandfather in U2...! :ohmy:

Larry's youngest is a son born at the beginning of the Elevation Tour. His name is yet to be announced publicly, but maybe it will be in the new album's liner notes.

In 2002 there was a "Crunched" column in Blender that mentioned the members of U2 have 12 children between them (Edge five, Bono four, Larry three) and Edge replied:

"I have five. Being the most prolific member of U2, I'm well over my quota."

So I think that means no more kids.

Well, I think he should have more mini Edges... :( too bad... I still wish he had older boys instead of girls though :lol: But it's all good :wink:

OMG! e edge! Your location is... HILARIOUS! :lmao: Good one! lol. Wow... :D

dsmith2904 said:
Larry's youngest is a son born at the beginning of the Elevation Tour. His name is yet to be announced publicly, but maybe it will be in the new album's liner notes.

In 2002 there was a "Crunched" column in Blender that mentioned the members of U2 have 12 children between them (Edge five, Bono four, Larry three) and Edge replied:

"I have five. Being the most prolific member of U2, I'm well over my quota."

So I think that means no more kids.

Regarding Larry's youngest: I have a feeling that Larry will thank "The Four As" in the liner notes and so we'll know it's an "A" name, but not know the name. ;) (In ATYCLB, he thanked "the three As")

OMB!!! The Edge's kids are SOOOOOOOOOOOOO cute!!! Especially Levi and Sian!!! :cute: :hug: sorry I love little kids.

Blue Angel...wow. What a name...but I guess when your dad is called The Edge by basically everyone, it's not so weird :p kinda cool actually.

Did I mention how adorable Edge's kids are?!!?!?

Hhmm... I thought Ali said she wasn't having anymoreorsomethin like that...
Your not psychic... youre psycho!

Just kidding :hug:
Hey youre babyface :) I like new people! HI!

NO dear

not psycho!!! PSYCHIC

usually very accurate actually (see web site psychicsarah.com)

life is a funny thing...wierd and unexpected things happen !!!

besides babies are not always planned

xxx

psychicsarah said:

life is a funny thing...wierd and unexpected things happen !!!

besides babies are not always planned

xxx

:lol: that's true, just ask my parents :lol:

I joke with them that my sister was the only one "planned." We're twins, and I'm the younger one (by 8 minutes :) ), so technically they were only expecting her. My brother was sort of a surprise too - they wanted more children, but as my mother puts it, "just not quite at that moment." :lol:

Dear Sarah,

Please use your psychic skills and kindly tell me if I'll ever get the chance to talk to Bono again.

Yours faithfully,

Flavia

:D

PD: I saw your website a while ago and it looks very nice.

kellyahern said:

:lol: that's true, just ask my parents :lol:

I joke with them that my sister was the only one "planned." We're twins, and I'm the younger one (by 8 minutes :) ), so technically they were only expecting her. My brother was sort of a surprise too - they wanted more children, but as my mother puts it, "just not quite at that moment." :lol:

:lol: :hug:

Back
Top Bottom