How do the 4 AB single pics fit together?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

neutral

genius of compression, Forum Moderator
forty miles from atlanta, this is nowhere
The single cover for Even Better than the Real Thing fits together with the single covers for The Fly, Mysterious Ways and Who's Going to Ride Your Wild Horses to make one large image.

Does anyone know how these 4 images are supposed to go together? Obviously the front and the back of the car go together but I'm not sure where the other 2 go to make the big pic. :scratch:

sing030-01.jpg
sing031-01.jpg

sing028-01.jpg

sing027-01.jpg

I mounted the 4 pics in these boxes and am trying to decide exactly how to hang them. :nerd: :p
05-16-06_2327.jpg

I don't know the answer to your question,

but, the one in the top right hand corner looks like it's got a wheel on it

so i'm oging to assume the ones with the band members go on top

MW under the backseat one, turned sideways so the face is right side up? Then the Fly one under Bono? :shrug:

That's going to make a very nice display, once you get it figured out!

wow that looks pretty cool! I wish there was a way to get all the old singles nowadays.. besides internet, because I can't get things online :(

Galeongirl said:
wow that looks pretty cool! I wish there was a way to get all the old singles nowadays.. besides internet, because I can't get things online :(

The earliest I got any of them was in the late 90s, and I lucked out on finding them. I found Mysterious Ways at KMart...:der:...The Fly at the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame (while there to see the U2 exhibit! :D)...and WGRYWH in a used CD bin.

You never know when U2 goodies will pop up! :happy:

I have 3 of the singles in 12" vinyl and two, Even Better Than The Real Thing" and "Who's Gonna Ride Your Wild Horses" in 7"vinyl. I bought all of them, but the 12" EBTTRT, at the time the singles were released. Bought EBTTRT from a record shop in The Temple Bar district of Dublin in 1997. :wink:

I have the Even better than the real thing 12" signed by Bono&Larry :drool: :drool:

Hi Neutral :wave:

There are some great shots of the band taken by fans when they were in Tenerife in 91 shooting for the Achtung Baby artwork over at U2eastlink.com in the noticias section (I hope I spelt that right!).

I guess most of you may have already seen then? Anyway it's cool to see another view of that great moment in U2 history... looks like Bono is just getting used to those Fly shades. take a look.

Cheers,
Jim

Last edited:
Galeongirl said:

go to dublin. in practically every small music shop i went in they had every single, and all the rare stuff, and LOADS of bootlegs. :drool: It was such a pity my dad wouldnt buy me all of it..my collection would be huge right now!

partygirlvox said:

go to dublin. in practically every small music shop i went in they had every single, and all the rare stuff, and LOADS of bootlegs. :drool: It was such a pity my dad wouldnt buy me all of it..my collection would be huge right now!

need to save up first :wink:
I also needthe double disc edition of 1980-90.. XD and once I am there, I"ll prolly buy every single U2 single/random product I can find :lol:

Back
Top Bottom