Hottest video

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I don't think you can make screen shots from media player. Well I think there's an upgrade option to pay, but no thanks! I have no idea why it won't burn to a disc but I didn't look that closely and I have other programs I can try. It's not that big of a deal anyways. I just wanted to make a few shots of Edge :sexywink:

Queen Bee said:
33%3A9884%3B23232%7Ffp46%3Dot%3E2329%3D558%3D64%3B%3DXROQDF%3E2323555%3B9%3C969ot1lsi

33%3A9884%3B23232%7Ffp46%3Dot%3E2329%3D558%3D64%3B%3DXROQDF%3E2323555%3B9%3B3%3B4ot1lsi

33%3A9884%3B23232%7Ffp45%3Dot%3E2329%3D558%3D64%3B%3DXROQDF%3E2323555%3B9%3C487ot1lsi

:evil:

33%3A9884%3B23232%7Ffp46%3Dot%3E2329%3D558%3D64%3B%3DXROQDF%3E2323555%3B%3A3545ot1lsi

33%3A9884%3B23232%7Ffp46%3Dot%3E2329%3D558%3D64%3B%3DXROQDF%3E2323555%3B9%3C%3A7%3Bot1lsi

33%3A9884%3B23232%7Ffp58%3Dot%3E2329%3D558%3D64%3B%3DXROQDF%3E2323555%3B%3A38%3C%3Aot1lsi

:faint: Umm...I'm speechless. My stupid computer won't play the video, either, so I guess I'll just have to wait. But wow. Thanks you so much for the stills, Queen Bee. Really, thank you.

No one likes the other One video? I think it's hot. Bono smoking and... the cloths :reject:

Christmas (Baby Please Come Home) and Lemon are sexy, too, and Stay (Faraway, So Close!) is extremely hot. Yep, the way Bono looks at the girl.. his gentle smile and the hair. :heart: :drool:

THANK YOU, Queen Bee, for taking the time to make those WONDERFUL screen caps!:yes:

That was VERY thoughtful of you to do - a VERY U2 thing to do!

:up: :hug:

IT'S A BEAUTIFUL DAY! DON'T LET IT GET AWAY!:bono: :heart: :heart: ;)

Fencolina said:
No one likes the other One video? I think it's hot. Bono smoking and... the cloths :reject:

:huh: Read through our posts again, most of us listed it :happy:

Thanks again Queen Bee for those sexy stills :drool:

No one likes the other One video? I think it's hot. Bono smoking and... the cloths

If you mean the Drag one (or maybe I should say the Drag ONE-hee,hee), I love it! At least as much as the Bar One. It's sexy, but at the same time, it's more meaningful to me because it has Bob Hewson in it. Plus I adore Anton Corbijn & I'm a sucker for anything he does!

Edgespet said:

If you mean the Drag one (or maybe I should say the Drag ONE-hee,hee), I love it! At least as much as the Bar One. It's sexy, but at the same time, it's more meaningful to me because it has Bob Hewson in it. Plus I adore Anton Corbijn & I'm a sucker for anything he does!

:yes: I think I watch that video more then any of the others. How could I have forgotten about it? :banghead:

ylimeU2 said:

:yes: I think I watch that video more then any of the others. How could I have forgotten about it? :banghead:

It's definitely in my top 3 list! Love it!! bono looked especially delicious during that time period & Edge...:drool: ...no words can describe how amazing he looked! Loved seeing his hair flowing down his back! :drool: :combust: :faint:

Internet_Explorer_Wallpaper.bmp

No hair, but this is probably my favorite part of the whole video.:drool:

BlackBird said:
Sry to ask.. but I really want to see the "I will Follow" video.. does someone know a good site, where I can find it? Or just any kind of video from the early days. :) Sry again for asking.. :reject:

I have it and would be happy to put it for you somewhere. However it's a 120 meg file. If you have broadband or you don't mind the big download, I could do it....

arw9797 said:
I don't think you can make screen shots from media player. Well I think there's an upgrade option to pay, but no thanks!
Yeah I don't think you can. I have this program called SnatchIt that will do it great but the demo version has watermarks on the captures. :madspit:

Edge girls....from Staring At The Sun. It could really be better but I don't have time to Photoshop the images tonight.

:shifty: :angel:

edgestaring.gif

wild honey 7 said:
imo the hottest videos are:

- The Fly :)drool: Edge)
- Electrical Storm :)faint: Larry)
- Mission Impossible :)combust: Adam & Larry :drool:)
- One (Bar version; Bono :drool:)

There's a Mission Impossible video? Where can I find this?

I was told today that I'm stupid cause, I don't like videos cause of the song:( Which I do! But the looks of the people do help the song get better. Anyone agree?

It hurts when you're called stupid:sad:

TheWho4Life said:
I was told today that I'm stupid cause, I don't like videos cause of the song:( Which I do! But the looks of the people do help the song get better.

For some people, it ruins the meaning of the song because the director (or the band themselves) are/is taking the song too literally instead of letting emotions of the song make the vid. Kinda like Electrical Storm; My friends didnt like the song, but they loved the video. I loved them both so i dont know.

neutral said:
I'll let you know when it's done. :)

Ok, I put up I Will Follow and a live version of Bad here.

http://neutral.ws/music/

I have NO idea what this version of Bad is from, but it reminds me a lot of those screencaps georgie posted.

Because the files are so big, I don't know how long I can keep them up, so please download them ASAP if you want them. Thanks.

I think those of from U2star's video of the week. It doesn't say the name of the show, it just says it is from 1985.

TheWho4Life said:
I was told today that I'm stupid cause, I don't like videos cause of the song:( Which I do! But the looks of the people do help the song get better. Anyone agree?

It hurts when you're called stupid:sad:

I know what your friends are saying. They are saying the music should speak for itself and not be advertised or changed through video. In some ways I agree. But that doesn't make you stupid in any way! You know something they don't know. Music videos, when done properly, are an artform as complex and intelligent as any art film. I think the video does help some songs. It sets the mood, introduces you to the artists's personality, shows you whether they are artistic or commercial, and adds a new level of depth to the music. I didn't care for Bjork or Radiohead (or even several U2 songs) until I saw the videos. The videos helped me "get" the song or the artist, you know? Some of those directors are outstanding too.

Also, I said this before but I think it's worth mentioning again. Every U2 video ever made is being shared on the direct connect hub called U2BloodRedSky.com. All you have to do is sign up at the website. It's a very very good thing. :)

drealynn42 said:
Also, I said this before but I think it's worth mentioning again. Every U2 video ever made is being shared on the direct connect hub called U2BloodRedSky.com. All you have to do is sign up at the website. It's a very very good thing. :)

What's the minimum shared to be able to join the hub? I did go to the site but I couldn't find that info.
:(

The info is hidden in the registration area...There is a 250MB minimum. The rule is that you cannot share anything official, so you can't cheat by ripping all the albums or official dvds. It's pretty easy to get 250mb worth of concert mp3s if you look around on the net. Remixes and B-Sides seem to not be included in the official category, so go ahead and share those if you have them. A couple of videos will add up fast. Once you are on the hub, you can download videos, interviews, rare tv appearances, pro-shot dvds...It's U2 fan heaven. :)

Back
Top Bottom