Hottest Bono Pics

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
80f5bc51.jpg

313af290.jpg

My friend Nora sent my a Target gift card to help me get through this difficult time and to thank her, I sent her a link to this thread of Bono-riffic delights. She's going to love it!!!

Golightly Grrl said:
My friend Nora sent my a Target gift card to help me get through this difficult time and to thank her, I sent her a link to this thread of Bono-riffic delights. She's going to love it!!!

Difficult time? Are you okay??

MsPurrl said:

Difficult time? Are you okay??

Aww, sweetie. Thanks for your concern. Yep, I am having a difficult time. I was mugged earlier this year and lost out on a job to a brainless bimbo. After getting another job that I thought might be "it", I was given a bait and switch, bullied by one my co-workers, and finally given the boot. I'm really having a hard time finding a new job. I can barely get a nibble of an interview. Yet, everywhere I go, I come across unprofessional behavior, people with a serious lack of skills, and bad service. Worst of all, because of my financial situation, I couldn't see U2 on this tour. Wah!!!

Okay, end of feeling sorry for myself. Bring on more Bono picks. I haven't drooled nearly enough!!!

Golightly Grrl said:

Aww, sweetie. Thanks for your concern. Yep, I am having a difficult time. I was mugged earlier this year and lost out on a job to a brainless bimbo. After getting another job that I thought might be "it", I was given a bait and switch, bullied by one my co-workers, and finally given the boot. I'm really having a hard time finding a new job. I can barely get a nibble of an interview. Yet, everywhere I go, I come across unprofessional behavior, people with a serious lack of skills, and bad service. Worst of all, because of my financial situation, I couldn't see U2 on this tour. Wah!!!

Okay, end of feeling sorry for myself. Bring on more Bono picks. I haven't drooled nearly enough!!!

I hope the new year is a much better one for you then.Sending lots of good vibes your way!

Golightly Grrl said:

Sending you lots of warm thoughts. Hang in there; Grrl.
:hug: :hug: :hug:

Back
Top Bottom