Hot of the pops !!!!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
8df307f0.jpg

1a3ce618.jpg

ae604439.jpg

5cd9fc64.jpg

These pictures are great!!! Ahhhhhhhh I stroked the fir on bonos coat today!!! :hyper: He was wearing the same one for CD:UK!:drool:

Last edited:
Bono looks very fit! They all look good, really :)

Why is it that men can look better as they get older and woman usually don't! :(

A million thanks to all the pic posters and de-watermarkers!

:applaud: :bow:

They look great, all four of them... just great! :yes:

:combust:

I don't like the hat either...what is he trying to hide. He is so great looking why wear the hat. I think he wears it just to spite me! I did think it was nice to see Larry in a suit, I don't think I had ever seen him in one before. Adam actually looked like he was enjoying himself, which I don't think I'd seen since...hmmm? The Edge...well he is always so cool! I have always thought that the Edge has the best sense of style out of all them...simple, casual and yet cool. They are all so great!

Thanks to all of you for the pictures! I love them all! :love: Even the ones with the hat...you watch a week from now I'll like the hat. I don't know I am weird. :shrug:

clementine_rose said:
I don't like the hat either...what is he trying to hide. He is so great looking why wear the hat. I think he wears it just to spite me! I did think it was nice to see Larry in a suit, I don't think I had ever seen him in one before. Adam actually looked like he was enjoying himself, which I don't think I'd seen since...hmmm? The Edge...well he is always so cool! I have always thought that the Edge has the best sense of style out of all them...simple, casual and yet cool. They are all so great!

Thanks to all of you for the pictures! I love them all! :love: Even the ones with the hat...you watch a week from now I'll like the hat. I don't know I am weird. :shrug:

It's probably one of those things that has to grow on you:shrug:

I hate the hat and I'm fed with him wearing glasses all the time. He shouldn’t feel like hiding because fans already know him and he's still a very good looking man.

neutral said:
well really I think I could learn to live with the man in a burlap sack and clogs if it came down to it... :shifty:

TOGA!!!!!
I would be all for the straw hat if it was paired up with a kilt - now that would make for an interesting concert experience.

I'm taking the 12 step program with the hat - I think I have reached acceptance.

Back
Top Bottom