Hot of the pops !!!!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
u2granny said:
51485060.jpg

Awww, Adam!!!!

It's so good to see him again, and he's looking so good!

It is good to see Adam again! We missed you, Mr. Bassman!

Bono's pimp jacket is cracking my shit up! :wink: They all look really hot, though!

Such WONDERFUL pictures of the world's most AMAZING band! :yes:

ALL the band members looked GREAT!

I love to look at the way that Adam is aging so gracefully.

And wouldn't it have been nice if Larry would have broken his traditional sullen face and cracked a smile?

You know he wanted to!:lol:

And what can be said about the Edge's energy? I think right now it is the driving force behind the band.

But it is Bono that steals the show and our hearts with his inspired performance and total devotion to the music and the audience. :sexywink:

Bono will ALWAYS BE BONO - he refuses to be anything less than the best - and he is loved and respected around the world for it.:love:

THE GOAL IS SOUL....:angel:

holy crap

yeah, that about sums it up.
theyre out there having fun, enjoying what they do. that makes it so sexy in every way!
is it just me or does bono get sexier every time he opens his mouth?
(which i understand is quite often *sincker* :eyebrow: )

and is that fat under his arm or am i detecting.......
a bono-tricep!:ohmy:
:D somebodys been working out!

seeing adam looking all cool is giving me inspiration to enjoy the bass because next week i have to play it in the church band instead of my usual edge post, so im grumbling about it.
if i was that cool when i played bass then i would have no problem!
"and we have james bond on the bass tonight!"
yeah, thats about what adam seems like nowadays

Bono looks awesome everynight and everyday. But, yes, I was speechless last night with lots of thoughts on my mind.

And wouldn't it have been nice if Larry would have broken his traditional sullen face and cracked a smile?
:yes:
And what can be said about the Edge's energy? I think right now it is the driving force behind the band.
:hyper:

Cheers to the pleba-ette who removed those dreadful watermarks!! These pictures are absolutely incredible. I'll be on cloud 9 all day now. :drool:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom