Hot Bono Pics Needed !!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
u2jesusgirl said:

Hold here Bonofox..Is this the picture you told me about????
I love it!!! Here was the one I told you about I took.. I even got a little moob in mine. Wahoo!!!

IMG_1792.jpg

it's almost life size JG!! Thanks for sharing Bono moob:drool:

Oh and no unfortunately the pic I told you about is Bono in the car wearing a pin stripe brown suit, The pic that I posted Bono grabbed someones camera during a show and gave hime self a self portrait :) :) :)

Still that's the kissable jaw :faint:

Last edited:
bonocomet said:
Do they have it there now?? Because they didn't used to but wow thats great if they do! I wonder if it's the same one? Probably... I have the dvd but I don't know how to get that onto the computer as a shareable file. Gg wants to gif it and she thinks she may be able to do it.

:yes: I'll get it online and on youtube asap :) well, as soon as I get it that is :wink:

If i ever win the lottery you are all going to get mucho dinero and then we can all go on a Bono-hunt, and when we find
him.....:drool: photos and links and gifs, oh my!!!! THANK YOU-
for pages of pure perfection and hotness.
The Farm Club Surrender vid actually brings tears to my eyes, he is so into it- like many others. i could watch and listen to him ALL f**** day. (and i do miss Bono hair, sorry).:bow:

i survived it , just watched it again ,

dammmmmmmmmmmmm :combust:
i am also waiting for my dvd i cant wait to watch it on my tv .... its a big tv ......:drool: :drool:

ok thats it im gonna watch it again !!!!!!!!!

and follow up with the bono and kylie clip :giggle:

hmm i will see what i can do with it .. partner is bit of a techno wiz ... :drool:

my brain just exploded watching the kids vid .... where he pulls out the leash..........

ok back to the chest !!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
my hubby keeps comming through the room I'm in and keeps
talking to me , I'm pretending NOT to be so intensely involved
in seeing BONO RIPPING HIS SHIRT OFF !!!:shifty:

Wait you guys haven't received the dvd's yet? :ohmy: I would of thought you'd received them by now, especially since Gg already received hers in Holland!

mine wil play pal and other format suff too so i should be right, no it hasnt come yet but i would imagine it would take ... hmm 3 weeks ??? its ok , i am being very patient . :drool:

Oh ok I didn't know how long the mail to you takes, I thought Europe took long! But U2T should have received it by now! :ohmy:

Back
Top Bottom