horse riders in New Year's Day?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Rini

The Fly
The snowy New Year's Day has four guys on horse back, with guitars, drums and white flags at their backs - where those U2 or someone else?

Has anyone ever seen any of these guys on a horse? That would be good to see!

Those were four girls, I believe. They were bundled up so you couldn't tell the difference. Their record company didn't want them to ride horseback in case they got injured.. or something along those lines :)

I think it were girls aswell
on an interview with a swedish guy in HQ he asked it, Edge was like Ofcourse it weren't girls on the horses! :ohmy: but after that he was like.. well maybe it were...
and Bono saying well girls can do things boys can't..
so.. they were :)

kafrun said:
Those were four girls, I believe. They were bundled up so you couldn't tell the difference. Their record company didn't want them to ride horseback in case they got injured.. or something along those lines :)

That makes sense.

Has anyone ever seen any of them on horse back?

I have never seen any pics of any of them on horseback....just lots of Bono posin' with donkeys! :lol:

If anyone has one of any of them on horseback, I'd love to see it too!!!!

In the conversations book Bono claims that in Ethiopia he had lots of trouble staying ON the horse he was riding... he talked about seeing woman breastfeeding their kids and doing other stuff and they laughed at him because he, in the first place, had an earring,long hair and a beard... and second he couldn't sit still on the horse and nearly fell off a few times... :giggle:

BonoFox1 said:
^^ SERIOUSLY:ohmy: ...OHMYGAWD!!!....I didnt know they were girls!!!...Damn Ive only been a fan sinc ethe 80's!!:huh:

Are you guys sure????...now I need to look at the videos again...real careful-like:slant:

Afraid it is true, the director used four girls on the horses and filmed from a distance.

:hmm: I have pressed my nose closely to the screen and examined the evidence closely and have determined...I cannot let go of my fantasy, no matter the truth!

Hey Mot.... you need to press your nose closely at the HORSE RIDING part to examine it.... c'mon admit it, you only did it on the Bono close ups.... :wink:

You have to do what JCOSTER? hehe Night!

Comet...ohhhhh, I was supposed to be looking at the horses! I forgot. Let's try that again!

Back
Top Bottom