hoodies for everyone!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

uvie

The Fly
do you think the members of U2 will wear hoodies to the awards?
yes or no... i mean i think they like hoodies.

Hoodies are cool. I mean I really like them, but I don't know about U2 liking them. Then again, during the PopMart tour, Bono wore hoodies a lot. So maybe... just maybe, they will wear them at the the show.

------------------
Ninjas can kill anyone they want! Ninjas cut off heads ALL the time and don't even think twice about it. These guys are so crazy and awesome that they flip out ALL the time. I heard that there was this ninja who was eating at a diner. And when some dude dropped a spoon the ninja killed the whole town. My friend Mark said that he saw a ninja totally uppercut some kid just because the kid opened a window. --The Official Ninja Webpage

[This message has been edited by mocool12 (edited 02-25-2002).]

Oh heck yeah about your sig, Mo!!! I bet ninjas wear hoodies. Only if they have real ultimate power though.

------------------
Q: What did U2 use for power instead of electricity to create their albums?

A: Up until Rattle & Hum, all of the U2 albums were recorded by harnessing the power of fermenting potatoes to symbolize um, the plight of Ireland.

Sifl: No way.

Olly: I know.

-The Sifl & Olly Show

I'm all for hoodies! I have a hooded sweatshirt but the zipper broke and now it's useless...I'd get another but I'm saving up for AdamPants...anyway my point would be that it's FUN to live vicariously through rock stars. Especially the ones in U2 *sigh* they're dreamy...so yeah, I'm pulling for the hoodies cos I miss my own

yay hoodies!!!!
smile.gif

13.jpg

Bono.gif

images

[This message has been edited by kennedy (edited 02-26-2002).]

no hoodies please. I wanna see every single hair (er... ok, Edge can wear a hat)

------------------
"The bass player's got it. The bass player's fucking got it." Bono, Boston 6-9-01

Big it up fer hoodies!
Much respect for hoodies!
Hoodies are good for heads!
Hoodies are cosy!
Hoodies are fer cool folk!

Yeah I did hear U2 were gonna be wearing matching leopard print hoodies for the Gram's.

------------------
***Here There and Everywhere***

I hope not. That would cover up some of the sexiness!! I am hoping for:

Larry: Mesh Shirt
Bono: Red Shirt with top few buttons open
Edge: T-shirt with the #7, for the number of Grammy's they will win
Adam: Cool new pants for all you Clayton girls to drool over!!

------------------
***Spinny***
"OH, SINNY- er,um- SPINNY!" (freudian slip?)-JulyFly

"Here I go and I don't know why
I spin so ceaselessly
Could it be he's taken over me????
"

hoodies all around!
even if they look dorky in em.
wink wink
think they should be pulled as tight as possible around their heads, and just their noses just sticking out!!

orange is never FAKE!
how dare ye suggest such a thing...
fluffy hoodies?
oh must go shopping.
LMAO sadist!

Originally posted by Slow Motion:
Q: What did U2 use for power instead of electricity to create their albums?

A: Up until Rattle & Hum, all of the U2 albums were recorded by harnessing the power of fermenting potatoes to symbolize um, the plight of Ireland.

Sifl: No way.

Olly: I know.

-The Sifl & Olly Show

Dood, I remember seeing that! BWAHAHAHAHAHA! I was the only person I knew (besides my sister) who watched Sifl & Olly, and that was our favorite line from it
biggrin.gif

Anyways, hoodies, hoodies, how I loveth hoodies. *wearing an AE hoodie right now*
biggrin.gif

But the Grammy fashion isn't really about comfort (hello J.Lo!), so they prolly won't be wearing the hoodies. But that's okay, because they look good in (almost) anything...

------------------
~*~?~*~ Katie ~*~?~*~
"Now America looks smart and, dare I say it, sexy again." ~ Bono, 2000

She is the dreamer
She's imagination

i love hoodies tooooooo!!!

i havea green one, and a red one, and a gold sparkly one!!!!

------------------
***ALOTWU***

Originally posted by madonna's child:
I love hoodies! I'm wearing my Bowling Green University hoodie right now! (BTW Kristina I'm going to email you!)

Adam looks hot in hoodies. I'd love to see him wear one. But no hoodies on Larry, only mesh... or skin...

biggrin.gif

I wore my BGSU hoodie on Sunday!
smile.gif

Larry seems to like hoodies--I've noticed that from some tour specials--he seems into the robe-like hoodie if that makes any sense!

I'd like to see him in a mesh hoodie!
wink.gif

P.S. I'm wearing a fleece hoodie right now cos it's bloody cold outside!

------------------
Show a little faith
There's magic in the night

Back
Top Bottom