HOO-AAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

WildHonee

Mr. MacPhisto's Loo Cleaner
It's a beautiful daaaaaayyyyyyy

*dance*
*shimmy*
Don't let it get away!

And then in the war with the pantyhose made into parachutes and they needed the tin foil for the tanks and then well they took it off my sandwich and the big mac was BIGGER THAN I EVER THOUGHT!

!! Woo-oo! Woo-oo! Woo-oo!

Sky full of felines...eh...lol

OMG!!!!!! OMG!!!!!!! Ok OK O K

OK I was about the cry again about the whole eh *situation* with the violence and all

and my brothers they were all "we wanna go to U2" and they were all "d'you wanna come with us?" and that will override my parents (lol, I don't know how that works but it will!) and so whenever they decide to do the tickets! OMG!!!!!!!!

*falls*

I might be going after all!!!! Woo-oo! Woo-oo!!!!!!!

HOO-AH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lol not that I'm...excited or anything. *thrill* It'll be my first show....oooooooo

------------------
~*Mona*~
"We're one, but we're not the same. We get to carry each other"

That is great news Mona!!! Nothing like the first time, you will be hooked like the rest of us, you just hafta see them again and again and again!!! Too much in NEVERenough!! I am happy for you Mona!
biggrin.gif

------------------
"She is the dreamer, she's imagination..."

*+*MaRiA*+*

Originally posted by sparkys girl:
That is great news Mona!!! Nothing like the first time, you will be hooked like the rest of us, you just hafta see them again and again and again!!! Too much in NEVERenough!! I am happy for you Mona!
biggrin.gif

FOR THE FIRST TIME I FEEL LOVED! (well maybe that's an exaggeration) *sniff* Soon my U2 virginity will be no more. Whoa I grossed myself out just then.
smile.gif

------------------
~*Mona*~

Vids I've seen this weekend:
One (with BUFFALOS? weird)
Pride (Live version) hot hot hot
Walk On
Stuck
ISHFWILF
WTSHNN

omg!!!! I think they were all omens!!!! *is so excited she does the macarena with Edgey* lol I love that story

I feel inspired enough to do some homework!!!!! PABLO NERUDA HERE I COME!

THIS IS MY 1000th POST!!!!! WHatta sad life!!!!!!!! so happy though!! OMG!!!!!! I'm so happy

------------------
~*Mona*~

WOO HOO MONA!!!! That is WAAAY cool!!!! *sends big hugs-n-kisses to Mona's bros*

How old are your brothers? And how cool that they asked if you wanted to go, mine sure wouldn't have. *smirk*
smile.gif

AND your 1000th post too! Way to go, chickie!

biggrin.gif

come away now...

1000!! And you've only been here since July, like me! I'd better get posting!

------------------
"Walk On, stay safe tonight"

Originally posted by LarryMullen's_POPAngel:
Whoa-congrats!!!!
eek.gif
1,000 posts since July? Damn, where does your time go?
wink.gif

I know -- isn't it SAD?! But I've made it worth everyone's time, I think.

*gets to be the guest on Inside the Actor's Studio on Bravo*

Em...I've had my share of yummy pictures....I've added some intellectual stimulation as I pull my hair out about postmodern poetry. *sigh* *nostalgia*

James Lipton: If you go to heaven....what do you want....God to say to you?

heheh. I have to go to the library soon and *get down* to writing my paper. *Must stay in good standing with the parents to make it to the show!!!!!!!!*

P.S. Stuck is gettin a lot of radio play
smile.gif
I'm still sssssooooo happy

------------------
~*Mona*~

Back
Top Bottom