Holy Phwoar!!!!....Larry 'body' at Chicago Musical I saw on Sat night!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mad1

ONE love, blood, life
Angie Jolie lover from Belfast Norn Ireland. I LO
oh my oooooooh my!!!!

U girls shoulda bloomin been there, I swear to 'heaped Larry moobs' that the guy resembled Larz sooo much, except for the hair......:D See there were two or three fellas wearin diff type 'see-through' shirts, and this one in particular had a body structured like Larry, and his shirt was like open in a V shape, and his chest was bare and oiled and muscly and face so similar, every part of him made me imagine Larry-man up there, except this guy had slightly curly blonde hair.........but like ..........:drool:

Most of who is in this picture was there..........but ya see the lad over in the corner there with the leather waistcoat on..................?

chicago_title_kill.gif

well, this guy MADE my night!

Actually three of them did....2 scenes made me drooooool a lot!

One was when three of the lads put on bowler hats (?) (somebody whos seen the show here might know are those the hats?), well, when they 'lit up' cigarrettes for the 'tap-dance' scene.....holy feck!
I was lyin dead at this point, for where I was sittin, the tops of their hats were angled toward me, and all u could see was there mouths and muscles movin and it just drove....me.......NUTS!!!!

There was also another scene when Roxie Hart dances with the boys, all 8 or 9 or whatever of them and they ALL wearin the hats and touchin her thigh and stuff.....I was in sheer heaven....

BUT ITS PISSIN ME OFF I CANNIE FIND ANY PHOTOS OF THE LADS LIKE THAT!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyhow, now I can see Larry in Chicago musical.............what do ya say Larzs?

and yea this guy had small moobs........:D;)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom