Holy Mother of.....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mullen-Girl

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
Holy cow!!!!! I'm sorry girls and lads...i've been gone for so long!!!!! I know I said I would be back but alot of stuff has been going down....

The biggest news is that.....I'M ENGAGED!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D Yep i'm engaged to our own Dallas Schoo lover MikeSt.. :D :D he asked me a little over 2 weeks ago :D :D The ring is beautiful (of course it would be cos I picked it out lol)

I've been so busy and feeling kinda crappy here at work and it's really only where I check the forum now...I've been busy with another band too...*gasp* I know!!!!! They're called the Getaway Car....they're a really awesome band!!! and they're friends of ours...they're playing the HFStival here in DC don't worry tho...I haven't forgotten about our boys...and I know I promised to write lots of stories...my mind has been on lots of other stuff so I have a weeeeeee bit of a writer's block...but soon enough you will see some stories...

I've really missed you all!!!!! I love you all!!!!!!!!! :D :wave:

yay!

congrats MG and MikeSt!!! That's very cool! :up: I'm with Hippy...but how about the *guys* wearing IF blue ruffly shirts ala Bono in MW vid??? :D

Is Dallas gonna be invited to the wedding???

hippy said:
all the bridesmaids could wear Interference blue ;)

:lol:

:hug: Congratulations! That's so heartwarming :) [/B]

LMAO I never thought of Interference Blue bridesmaid gowns!!! *GLEE*

Does this remind anyone else of "Much Ado About Nothing"? OH dear. I feel a nerdy parody coming on.

MGEEEEEEEEEE!!!! HOLY **** DUDE! POST A PIC OF THE RING!

*addicted to sparkly things*

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Thanks girlies!!!!! :D :D Yes tis very good news....and to answer your question Disco...Yes he is inviting Dallas LOL!!! Of course I will keep you posted girlies...we haven't picked a date yet but we know it'll be Spring Break of 2004 :D and it's going to be in my hometown of San Antonio, TX

It's great to be back...i've missed you all so much!!!! Don't think i'll be back full on like I used to tho...it'll be a slow increase of PLEBA lol...got to get used to it again...lol *huuuuuuugs* anywho thanks again girlies!!!! :D :D

PS. Yeah blue PLEBA gowns???? LOL that would be hiLarryous!

Back
Top Bottom