His Pants Were Undone

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2SavesTheWorld

Rock n' Roll Doggie ALL ACCESS
OK, I know this has been dicussed but I am watching a video of the St. Louis show and I CANNOT BELIEVE HIS PANTS WERE UNDONE.

I was at the tip of the inside heart and MY GOD his pants were undone. I cannot get over this. I JUST CAN'T.
For those of you that were there....it was hypnotic.

4 different times he grinned that shit-eating grin of his and tried to fix his belt buckle. I thought I had litterally died and gone to heaven.

Watching it now brings back that moment where I actually thought I might have a heart attack.

SIGH. BIG SIGH.

Otto has one pic. I have more but they are too big to post. I will figure it out at a later date.

SIGH.

I just watched it again and MY GOD MAN!!! WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS TO US???

JUST TAKE THEM OFF FOR THE LOVE OF THE STREETS THAT HAVE NO NAME!

:shocked:

threwabrick said:

Does this help?

Let's see....

334%3C2%3A%3A323232%7Ffp66%3Dot%3E2326%3D656%3D973%3Dxroqdf%3E23232%3C8%3C85757ot1lsi

Oh yeah!!!!!! :yes:

Last edited:
:ohmy: Ah-HA! The great zipper incident of St. Louis! I was there when it all began- inside the heart on Edge's side about three rows back from the stage. Bono was stalking around on the heart and suddenly his face did this ~> :shocked: His hand went to his belt and from there- ( I snapped a pic), all the way to the tip of the heart he was trying to- Erhm- 'regain composure' without missing a beat! At the tip in the adjustment moment everyone who was close was sort of like- :scratch: :shocked: :drool: :drool: :drool: -

Ah- Bono fuzzies- he gets in some sticky situations sometimes doesnt he? Bless him! lol

:heart: :heart: :heart:

Oh and how is the video? I have been looking for a copy of that show since that night!

I wanted to go to that show. It was on my birthday but I couldn't make it that far :( I did make it to Atlanta two days later. Where' s elevatedmole, she was standing there when it happened!

U2SavesTheWorld said:
OK, I know this has been dicussed but I am watching a video of the St. Louis show and I CANNOT BELIEVE HIS PANTS WERE UNDONE.

:ohmy: :shocked:

I must consult my video pimp about getting a copy of this!

I have a video of the Providence concert that Boston Anne was nice enough to send me and Bono was having some pants problems there as well. I think it has something to do with his mic, the little pack he wears on his side drags his pants down or something. It wasn't as much of a problem as it seems to be on this St. Louis show, but a roadie did have to come out during "Beautiful Day" and like tape him back together or something. Great Bono line during all this, "My pants are just coming undone. Sorry, girls." I'd say that most of the girls there had no problem with that :sexywink:

dsmith2904 said:
Great Bono line during all this, "My pants are just coming undone. Sorry, girls." I'd say that most of the girls there had no problem with that :sexywink:

Brav-frooookin'-O on a great line!!!
The B-man has just got it, ehhh??????
:dance:<-----------------Me, If I would have witnessed that :yes:

dsmith2904 said:
I have a video of the Providence concert that Boston Anne was nice enough to send me and Bono was having some pants problems there as well. I think it has something to do with his mic, the little pack he wears on his side drags his pants down or something. It wasn't as much of a problem as it seems to be on this St. Louis show, but a roadie did have to come out during "Beautiful Day" and like tape him back together or something. Great Bono line during all this, "My pants are just coming undone. Sorry, girls." I'd say that most of the girls there had no problem with that :sexywink:

LMAO!!!:lol: :lol: :laugh: :laugh: :evil:

GypsyHeartgirl said:
I wanted to go to that show. It was on my birthday but I couldn't make it that far :( I did make it to Atlanta two days later. Where' s elevatedmole, she was standing there when it happened!

Here I am.. lol.. I was gone for a few days and didn't see this topic.

Anyway..

Yup, I was right at the tip of the heart when it happened -- Bono was right in front of me, and smiled right at me, and made eye contact for about 10 seconds :love: It was definitely the best moment of all the U2 concerts I've attended.. and yes, we took pictures. lol. I wish I had a scanner, but the pictures are rather dark anyway. :slant:

elevatedmole said:

Here I am.. lol.. I was gone for a few days and didn't see this topic.

Anyway..

Yup, I was right at the tip of the heart when it happened -- Bono was right in front of me, and smiled right at me, and made eye contact for about 10 seconds :love: It was definitely the best moment of all the U2 concerts I've attended.. and yes, we took pictures. lol. I wish I had a scanner, but the pictures are rather dark anyway. :slant:

Omg you lucky girl :shocked:

that is one of the funniest pictures ever! It looks like he's goin "Yeah, I got yer BONO...right here!" :eek: :drool: :ohmy: :bono: :heart:

*snerk*

tho i woulda loved to know what he wears under those black letha pants!

pants.....oooh. *pants*

Back
Top Bottom