Hi to all my girls from hot Southern CA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Russty Cat

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
Hi girls! I've missed you all so much! I've finally managed to steal some computer time for a minute while my dad is busy. hehe Tomorrow morning we head home so hopefully by Wednesday I'll be back around some more. I'm glad I came, but man am I tired. It took us 12 hours to drive here and I'm sure it will take just as long to get home. :madspit:

My friends wedding I went to was really nice. He kept thanking me for coming and it was a little hard, cuz I miss him alot. But he looked really happy. I kind of felt like I would be out of place there that all of his friends would wonder who I was and what was I doing there. But when we arrived I was walking in with my parents and his aunt and some other people where in the bar and his cousin asked who I was. He recognized my parents, but not me. His Aunt laughed and said that I was his first girlfriend. His cousin said "No Way! That's not C! She was a little funky kid." His Aunt laughed and said it was me and his cousin said that he sure missed out, cuz I grew up well. :lol: When his aunt came and told me I started laughing and told her not to tell my friend that. But it was nice to know that his aunt and family still see me as part of the family. His dad made a point as well to come hug me and thanked me for coming all that way to be there. The bride and her mother even thanked me for coming and made the photographer take pictures of us together. I got some nice pictures as well. I'm glad I came and I'm sad that I don't see them more often, but I'm glad that I could be there for their big day.

I hope you guys have had a good week. I'll be ready for all the good gossip and pictures when I get home. You better have some good Bono birthday pictures for me. :wink: :hug: to everyone! :heart:

:) oh so that's were you went! :uhoh: I thot it was a little early for the Pearl Jam shows. :giggle: I forgot about the wedding.
Glad you had a good time and that his family was inclusive towards you!

Looking foward :applaud: to your "regulary schedualed Broadcasts" again when you return! BIG :hug:ZZ's

Back
Top Bottom