Hi There!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ok, I have to admit it - I have been a Lurker for MONTH!
But NOW, I couldn't fight the attraction to PLEBA anymore. I feel, I somehow belong here...
wink.gif
Feels like home...
smile.gif

I love the positiv vibes around here.

gonna try to raise my voice more often, although I am from germany and my english is not very good.
wink.gif

Love,
LRRH

PS: Oh, here is my little present for the PLEBA Community. But we all knew he is a Saint anyway, didn't we?...
biggrin.gif

bono.jpg

[This message has been edited by LittleRedRidinghood (edited 05-04-2002).]

woo hoo!!Thanx for the pic!!!And welcome.

------------------
"Love we shine like a burning star, we?re fallin? from the sky, tonight..."

Welcome, dear newbies! This is a nice place, you'll enjoy!

SD

------------------
You don't have to be Henry Kissenger to figure out that a more prosperous world is a more secure world; a more educated world is a more tolerant world; and a more healthy world is a more stable world, and I think that would be a fitting memorial to those who lost their lives on Sept. 11th. ~Bono on Leno, Thanksgiving 2001

Welcome to PLEBA. I'm sure you will enjoy it. I take it from the pic that Bono is your poison.
smile.gif

hey. what part of germany are you from? i take german at my high school and was in hamburg/berlin for a month last summer. therefore i know many people there. hertzlichen wilkommen! ich liebe pleba (das reimt sich
biggrin.gif
) und glaube, dass du auch viel spa? hast! tut mir leid...mein deutsch ist auch nicht so gut.

------------------
Official Town Crier of Willyville

Official Member of SC

Originally posted by Stories for Boys:
hey. what part of germany are you from? i take german at my high school and was in hamburg/berlin for a month last summer. therefore i know many people there. hertzlichen wilkommen! ich liebe pleba (das reimt sich
biggrin.gif
) und glaube, dass du auch viel spa? hast! tut mir leid...mein deutsch ist auch nicht so gut.

Hey, your german is very good!
smile.gif
I know how hard it is, to speak a language that's not your own. I think in learned most of my english while watching english/US movies. By the way - I'm from Bonn.
smile.gif

There's new people everywhere!!!
eek.gif

Welcome!
smile.gif

------------------
Pink elephants and lemonade.
Dear Jessie, hear the laughter running through the love parade.

Love,
Emily

Visit my webpage for U2 wallpapers: Emily's Wallpapers

Originally posted by LittleRedRidinghood:

Hey, your german is very good!
smile.gif
I know how hard it is, to speak a language that's not your own. I think in learned most of my english while watching english/US movies. By the way - I'm from Bonn.
smile.gif

way cool! if you ever want to escape english, several of us speak german, and i, for one, would be willing to speak german with you! welcome again!

------------------
Official Town Crier of Willyville

Official Member of SC

Hallo! Ich bin hier auch neu. Ich habe Angst, da? mein Deutsch, verzeihen mir bitte sehr schlecht ist (ich spreche normalerweise nur englisches oder franz?sisch). Sagten Sie Sie waren von Bonn? Bonn... Bono... Gut so m?glicherweise, da? es wenig weit nimmt, aber wir Bono M?dchen k?mmern uns nicht. Recht?

Ich werde ruhig sein jetzt.
:)

uh...your german is NOT bad...i barely understood that and i'm i fourth year at school...*blush*

now i feel all stooooopid and stuff

*waves*
Hi new people who speak German!
I am also in German class, although I will refrain from trying to say something in German, for the sake of everyone here.
biggrin.gif

Anyway, welcome!

------------------
Official Member of S.C.
AIM: LightMyWay02

I am so smart, S-M-R-T...

Heilige Vervielv?ltigungsapparat Fliedermausman!

Originally posted by Stories for Boys:
uh...your german is NOT bad...i barely understood that and i'm i fourth year at school...*blush*

now i feel all stooooopid and stuff

Don't feel stupid. If you didn't understan, chances are it's because the structure was atrocious.
lol

Welcome! I don't speak German, but I speak French
smile.gif

Enjoy PLEBA! I think you'll find that you soon become addicted to all four members of the band!

But the one thing to remember around here:

TOO MUCH IS NOT ENOUGH!!!!

------------------
The whole wide world feels like a shrine to the worker bees, who stole it from God anyhow.
Lay it down, child
Lay it down, child
And walk into this room all made with love for you...

And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make.

Oh you guys are so nice!
smile.gif

@ brunerhyme: I understood your german, it was good. And yeah: Bonn - Bono... Never noticed that! :lol:

@ Stories for boys: I would be fun to be able to speak german with you. It would be fun to speak about U2 in german at all! You know, i was looking for a nice U2-Message Board in german, but i just couldn't find one, that is nearly as cool as this one. So I decided to work on my english and finally come here.
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom