Hi...new here!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Courtney

The Fly
I don't have much to say at the moment other than that I'm new to Interference and believe this board will be my true home....
I think all the boys are incredibly sexy, Bono most of all - I'm still hyperventilating over meeting him in Dallas back in April!
Oh, and their music's pretty good, too :)

Courtney

------------------

Welcome to PLEBA Courtney! Hope you packed a snack...you may never leave...

Fishy <><

------------------
"People look at someone like me and think he wants the world to love him. But he probably just wants one person to love him." -Bono, referring to a song he recently wrote for his dad...

Welcome to the world of Interference Courtney!
smile.gif

So many newbies......
biggrin.gif
FRESH MEAT. No, sit down, MullenGirl, this isn't about Larry...
wink.gif

The rules:
1. Read Echo's Frictionary
http://www.vodkatea.com/g/glossary.asp?gid=165

2. get familiar with the icons

3. Larry's balls are free for the taking

4. Edge likes to screw

5. Bono never knows how to bump it (the thread....)

6. Wear goggles. Larry tends to lose buttons, and Bono...has....other problems for which you may need eye protection...

7. Don't say anything TOO scandalous or the Edge might *blush* and *combust*....actually, it's adorable to see him squirm. Don't hold yerself back.

8. There WILL be frottage. Get used to it
biggrin.gif

WELCOME TO the Raunch Ranch we call PLEBA!!!!!

o I forgot. Adam is cardboard.

------------------
~*Mona*~ Echo's Pimpstress Protege
97% compatible with Bono

Love me, give me soul.

"For the good of the nation, you must defile Bono!" ~Echo~

STING:Some dark-haired girl in a camo hat chloroformed me and Bruce Springsteen and put us in these big jars in the basement.~Echo~

Thanks to everyone for the welcome!

I met Bono by hanging around after the show in Dallas. Before he came out one of the security guys talked to us and said "I'm going to bring Bono out now, but if there's any pushing I'm taking him back inside!"
Edge came out first and waved to everyone before leaving.
When Bono arrived I was very nervous because there were a lot of people waiting and I didn't think he was going to get to me. Bono impressed me by staying until he met practically every person there. I got to shake his hand (very soft, lovely hand!), look into his pretty blue eyes and profess my love for him, at which point he said the words I use in my sig.
I also saw Adam - when the cars were pulling out he rolled down his window and lit up a cigarette, smiling, then rolled it back up, which seemed to me to be just a quintessentially Adam thing to do.

I saw them again before the Austin show, but I just ran over there from the GA line and caught glimpses. I did get a couple of Larry pics, though....mmmmmm....

Courtney :)

------------------
"Thank you. It was an amazing night."
- What Bono said to me after the April Dallas show, and what I think every U2 fan would like to hear.

Yeah, I did register back in December but I had some problems with my e-mail and didn't get my password. Then I got busy with applications for law school and working and didn't check back with Interference until recently, when I started looking around the boards for boots of the shows I attended. Whilst here I discovered PLEBA and thought it was a group I *really* needed to join, so I cleared up the password confusion and here I am!

Thanks for posting that pic for me, btw.

Courtney :)

------------------
"Thank you. It was an amazing night."
- What Bono said to me after the April Dallas show, and what I think every female U2 fan would like to hear.

Welcome to Pleba!!! (aka the RAUNCH RANCH)
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

------------------

"She is the dreamer, she's imagination..."

*+*MaRiA*+*
Adam's Press Secretary/Personal Assistant

Originally posted by sparkys girl:
Welcome to Pleba!!! (aka the RAUNCH RANCH)
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

and frottage cottage
wink.gif

P.S. don't let yourself be scared by the scripts that Echo and I write.
biggrin.gif
Let yourself be scandalized to the fullest.

------------------
~*Mona*~ Echo's Pimpstress Protege
97% compatible with Bono

Love me, give me soul.

"For the good of the nation, you must defile Bono!" ~Echo~

STING:Some dark-haired girl in a camo hat chloroformed me and Bruce Springsteen and put us in these big jars in the basement.~Echo~

[This message has been edited by WildHonee (edited 12-01-2001).]

Hey courtney im pretty new here to.this place is amazing the ppl are great

******** hugs ya all**************

------------------
a vampire or a victim it depends on whos around

Dont let the Bastards grind you down

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom