hi havnt been here a while ,last night i dreamt

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

novia

The Fly
that i was sittin nxt to bono on a bence and i ended up fallin asleep on him,like leanin on his shoulder man i felt so safe ,and its stange cause i havnt had feelins for him in months but it was so calmin like he saved me for a little while ,any one else dreamt anythin like this?
anyway just thought id share this with you girls lol
smile.gif

------------------
"was she askin for it,was she askin nice ,if she was askin for it,did she ask you twice"

what do you meen stranger, youv just spent the last 3 weeks on my sofa with robert plant

------------------
"was she askin for it,was she askin nice ,if she was askin for it,did she ask you twice"

Originally posted by novia:
what do you meen stranger, youv just spent the last 3 weeks on my sofa with robert plant

scuse me? Robert Plant? where?

------------------
The whole wide world feels like a shrine to the worker bees, who stole it from God anyhow.
Lay it down, child
Lay it down, child
And walk into this room all made with love for you...

And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make.

Originally posted by novia:

It was ment to be a joke. That's why I said lol
Now look your making people jealious wiv da Robert Plant thing lol

((((NOVIA!!!))))

I'm so glad to see you! I used to never have Bono dreams, then I had two bad ones. Then I had the most beautiful one ever- something like yours! I was at my favorite place, my Grandparents' farm in the mountains. It was so beautiful! We were sitting on my car and staring at the view and I was telling him how when I was a little kid you used to see the old house across the field before the trees got so tall. He said it was pretty, and we were sitting very close and cuddly. It gave me such a good feeling!

------------------
"I've been all over,
and it's been all over me!"

Two nights ago I had a dream with Adam in it. Ohmy, I canNOT tells ya the details
redface.gif

------------------
Come on wisdom tooth, don't fail me now!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom