Hi Everyone! I'm new!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BlueGALchick

The Fly
Like, hi everyone! This is my First post!

I am getting really confused with all these icons, some are downright cute and funny, (lol!) this is a beautifully designed website... for the people who set it up! GOOD JOB! How do you do it?! (lol!)

ummm... out of curiosity, cuz i don't wanna look all silly but....
What does PLEBA stand for?

Hey, welcome to PLEBA!!!!!!

PLEBA stands for: and don't worry, you're not silly at ALL

Paul Mcguiness (U2's manager) sometimes the forgotten 5th member of U2

Larry (without whom U2 wouldn't exist)

Edge

Bono

Adam

You're not silly at all......:cool:

Welcome!!!! and hope you have a good time here, the people are really nice!!!!!!

Hope to talk to you soon

Last edited:
Hello and welcome and this site does indeed kick ass.

How long have you been a fan?

: )

I have always admired U2 all of my life, mostly through my parents who LOVED the old Albums, they shared it with me (and my sister), which I am very thankful for. :)

By the way, My younger sister LOVES listening to their songs over the radio in the car-- lol! You should watch her in the car, with her mouthing the lyrics with her eyebrows up... it's sooo cute! (lol!)

So, I was just curious, and I just wanted to see the U2 community. I've never seen a group of fans get together like this.

This is COOL!!
:)

Hey, welcome to the wacky but wonderful world of PLEBA!

My sister likes U2 too (you too too, sounds weird:eyebrow: ) but she's more of a casual fan. She lets me listen to a lot of U2 in the car, and makes me repeat the songs she likes (I have heard Night and Day more than 12 times since last week, LOL). She's so sweet!

Back
Top Bottom