Hi everyone! Got a couple of questions regarding Bono....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BlueGALchick

The Fly
According to this: [ BONO and MEL GIBSON?!????? ]

********but now I have read an old article saying that U2's star Bono and Hollywood actor, Mel Gibson have had some TENSION going on? what's that all about... are they not friends? and WHY?*******

Does this have anything to do with that movie, that they did, million dollar hotel? that didn't do to well :(

p.s.
another trivial question... WHY DOES EVERYONE HATE FRED DURST NOW? (remember on the Osbournes? when Kelly said, "Do you guys know why Fred Durst moved to England? Because that's where no one hates him" (i started crackin' up, until i wondered if it was not just a JOKE, but factual.)

just askin'

BlueGALchick said:
another trivial question... WHY DOES EVERYONE HATE FRED DURST NOW?

[color=royal blue]What do you mean NOW? Does that imply that he was liked before? [/color]

I've never liked Fred Durst. :down:

As for Bono and Mel, the bad blood stems from the fact that Mel pubicly dogged the MDH movie and said it was boring. Nuff said. :tsk: Mel.

thanks

thanks for clearing that up for me.

Mel Gibson... the NERVE!...so immature!... it's not Bono's fault! (Bono is such a deep thinker... and I admire that about him

he's also a good man-- READ TIME mag. :)

By the way, I NEVER LIKED FRED DURST, but i thought that MOST his FANS LEFT just recently having to do with that accident with a young fan at one of his concerts.

THAT's WHY I DON'T LIKE FRED DURST

Back
Top Bottom